*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916594-Its-a-Mans-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1916594
Men are now and always will be a woman's superior.

Men are now and always will be a woman's superior.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The story takes place in a world where the men are completely in charge. The people classified as “men” are huge, strong, dominant, intelligent, and sexist. The females are small, weak, submissive, and stupid. Even the weakest men are A LOT stronger than the strongest females. Also, there are a lot more men than women.

You are an 18 year old girl. You live in a house with your powerful dad, 3 older brothers, uncle, and grandfather. You don't have your own room or bed. You usually sleep on one of your family member's bed with him. The men in this world often sexually interact with each other, while sexually dominating the women. So bisexuality and homosexuality is basically the norm among the men.


Your father, Bradley, 43 years old, loving, but strict, a bit beer bellied but also very muscular, always taunts you with his muscles and hits you with his gut, be it for fun or to belittle you. He spoils his sons, and often expects you to obey their every command, as he often leaves them in charge.
http://noodlesandbeef.com/post/16474183617/gym-sighting-slash-fiction-despite-th...

Your grandfather, Vince, 68 years old, short grey hair, extremely strict, in great shape for his age. While your father is extremely sexist and chauvinistic, your grandfather often appears to be downright misogynistic. He adores his fellow men, even showing respect to the miost pathetic among them, but just seems to have something against women.
http://noodlesandbeef.com/image/16217338029

Your uncle, Joe, 41 years old, loves the fact that he's so much better than you at everything, and loves showing it, loves to tease and bully you. Wrestling you is a great way to pass time for him, and he often has gross and/or sexual moves in his mindset.
http://noodlesandbeef.com/image/29162531426

Your older brother, Kyle, 24 years old, mean, loves to hurt and dominate you, does very mean and degrading things to you, treats you like a total slave.
http://noodlesandbeef.com/image/24504625357

Your older brother, Adam, 27 years old, very sweet, loves to hold you in his arms, loves to hug and kiss you, loves to treat you like a baby
http://noodlesandbeef.com/image/10283440885



1.All the men KNOW that they are superior to you.
2.You can add characters, but only men will remain truly in charge
3.None of the main characters can die.
4.This is my first (and will probably forever be my only) attempt at a unisex and unisexuality interactive. If you're hot for girls, show off her stuff. If you're hot for guys, show off their stuff. And although I'd prefer this interactive to contain mostly m/f so as to add more to the story, m/m is also fine with me. Go nuts!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916594-Its-a-Mans-world