*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer at last!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916889-No-socks-allowed/cid/1522449-Summer-at-last
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1916889
A ticklish teen loses her shoes and socks. She is then tied, tickled and more...
Chapter #1

Summer at last!

    by: revengexavi
Sarah awoke with a smile, knowing today was the day she had been waiting for; the start of the summer holidays. Her mother and father would be leaving for their holiday soon, and she would have the house (almost) to herself. She had met Anne before and she seemed friendly enough, but she would not stop Sarah from partying all summer.
The sun was shining and it was warm enough for sunbathing, but Sarah had other plans first. She slipped out of bed and slid her bare feet carefully into her slippers, before bounding down to the kitchen where her parents were making breakfast. Sarah had sensitive feet and as a result she rarely dared to bare them when anyone else was around. Secretly she loved the slight ticklish sensation of the carpets carressing her soles, but found it slightly sexual, which worried her.
Around the breakfast table the ground rules were set.(Listen to Anne, Don't be rude, no parties, no boys overnight, do your chores) Standard stuff really. There was, however one twist which surprised Sarah. It was that Anne would have control of her money. That could make things difficult.
Soon enough Anne arrived and Sarah's parents departed, leaving the two alone in the kitchen.

You have the following choices:

1. Lets go out

2. Stay in and play games

3. Sunbathe

4. Go to friends

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 revengexavi (UN: revengexavi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revengexavi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916889-No-socks-allowed/cid/1522449-Summer-at-last