*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!

Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to MY tribute to Furry Wrestling and its Sequel. In here we will be sponsoring fights under the five divisions of F.U.R.R.Y, competitors will relax in the Five Star "King's Kennel" hotel between their battles. Battles which are fought to rise up the rankings to challenge their division champs

Each of the Five Divisions, outlined inside, will have a selection of "Returning Fighters" to choose from, as well as slots for your personal character creation. The only section that does NOT have "Returning Fighters" is the "Rival" division (Once again discussed in the first chapter).

In between fights you can feel free to relax with your character, tell a side story or get into some dirty deeds at the Hotel. Which brings me to my next point ANYTHING GOES. Any sort of nasty thing you can feel like getting down to is A-OK. Any Age too! Hell if I care, it's words on the internet baby. Can't hurt nobody. If it gets you off it's fiiiine with me. And let's be honest here, SOMEONE out there is getting off to this.

Alright, to wrap up HERE ARE THE RULES FOR ADDING:

General: Make sure that your chapters are of a fair size. If you're fighting another writer, try to make it an interesting and mutually satisfying fight. Obey at the very least the bear minimums of English convention when writing.

Champions: The Champs of the divisions will be stated at the beginning. In order to fight them, you have to fight at least THREE matches and win. Now that shouldn't be TOO hard considering anyone fighting in any of the divisions aside from "Rival" will be deciding their own opponents and completely deciding their matches/career. They're the top of the league and will ALWAYS be a long, hard fight.

Finally and most importantly: See this whole first page? All the rules and stuff? That's ABOUT how long your entries should be. At the very least HALF as long. I don't care if you do an entire match in one chapter(I don't recommend it, because stretching it out is more fun), but it's gotta be at least HALF as long as this description. Clear? Awesome. I'm gonna go get the first few chapters started.

GET READY TO ROCK
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling