*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/1536174-The-beginning
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Unknown
It was an ordinary day like any other. You woke up in the morning, went to school, talked to your friends, and took the bus home. However, when you stepped inside the house, your parents were looking very serious. They called a family meeting. "Whats going on?" You inquire.

Mom answered. "Well honey, today I lost my job. As you know, we were already sinking in debt. Because of the loss of income, the bank is probably going to take our house and car. Unless..."

"Unless what?" You ask.

"Well" She continued. "I have a friend who's a scientist at a medical research facility. He's developed a new technology and needs test subjects for his first trial. The subjects will get paid huge sums of money..."

"Then why don't we go for it?"

"Well thats the problem. The tests subjects would have to be you and one of the girls in the house. You would...err...have to swap bodies with one of them."

"WHAT? Mom that's crazy!" You exclaim.

"Think about it Jake. It'll be cool to try out someone else's life, you can always switch back after the trial."

"Well, I guess I could think about it..."

"Great! Well then. Your choices are: your older sister Jennifer, your younger sister Cassandra, Chasity your exchange sister from Britain, or me."

Well then...

You have the following choices:

1. I pick Jennifer

2. I pick Cassandra

3. I pick Chasity

4. I pick mom

5. I refuse

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/1536174-The-beginning