*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920309-I-am-X-Almighty/cid/1586558-A-single-mother-with-2-teenage-children
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1920309
One day, the former God decides to retire, and passes all his powers on to someone else.
This choice: A single mother with 2 teenage children.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A single mother with 2 teenage children.

    by: DragoTime
Sarah Blayson was what you could call an average woman. She was 38-years-old and divorced with two daughters; Abbie (Aged 18) and Alex (Aged 16). They lived in a small house that was hardly luxurious. They weren't poor, but they certainly weren't wealthy either. It was a Friday morning, and it was one of her rare days off work, so she'd dropped her daughters off at school, and was currently laid enjoying a nice hot bubble-bath.
Suddenly Sarah was overcome by the most intense feelings of joy and happiness flowing through every fibre of her being. She became instantly aware of its cause; that she was becoming God, with all the omnipotence the job entails.

The sensations ended, and Sarah simply laid there, amazed at the amazing luck she'd had, that she, out of everyone in existance, had been chosen to be the next God. It was quite an honour, and one that came with lots of perks that she was keen to take advantage of. As a test of her powers, she looked over at a bottle of shampoo, and raised her hand. The bottle flew across the bathroom and landed in her hand.
"Cool!" she said, putting the bottle down. Wanting a bigger challenge, she raised her hands, and focused her powers. As she did, the bathwater began to vibrate, and it slowly began to seperate Red Sea style.
"This is so great!" said Sarah, as she released the water from her divine grip.

"Time for some re-working of this Goddess!" Sarah declared. She sucked her belly in, causing all her excess fat to vanish. She'd always wanted big boobs, so she cupped them in her hands, and willed them to grow, until they were EE-cups. She grabbed her ass and did the same for it. She then laid her hand over her vagina, causing it become totally hairless. She then snapped her fingers, and the years melted away from her as she became younger. The de-aging finally stopped, and Sarah materialised a mirror in front of her. What she saw was her 20-year-old self, made even more beautiful by the improvements she'd given herself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragoTime (UN: dragotime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920309-I-am-X-Almighty/cid/1586558-A-single-mother-with-2-teenage-children