*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Your Character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/1540832-Choose-Your-Character
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1921663
A pregnancy causing coin in the hands of everyday people. New Chapters! 80,000 Views!
Chapter #1

Choose Your Character!

    by: TheLastStoryWriter
Welcome!

Let's get started!

Choose Your Character!

1. Jack Dale Jr. - Jack, is your average 20-something, living with his parents, while taking a year off from college. His parents, Amanda Dale and Jack Dale Sr, who are in their mid to late 50's, are more than happy to have their only child staying with them for a while. Jack is a bit of a super nerd, slightly overweight, obsessed with comic books, movies, video games, the works.

2. Samantha Peters - Single & approaching 55, Samantha is the almost stereotypical definition of "old maid". While her looks may be fading, and her blonde hair turning white, she still has a positive attitude. While Samantha, never wanted children, in fact, secretly despising them, she went through a loveless marriage to man named Thomas, who always wanted a large family, but left her when she refused to have one. She's always regretted her decision.

3. Erica Shaffer - The up-and-coming actress whose making quite the name for herself. Young, in her twenties, with looks that could kill, this fiery red-head is going to be a huge star. She comes from a single parent household, but has stopped in town to visit her parent, and reconnect with old friends from High School .

4. Sister Mary Ruth - An Older Nun

5. More Choices! More Characters!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheLastStoryWriter (UN: bigoldstory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/1540832-Choose-Your-Character