*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1671393-Who-cares-about-side-effects--Go-MUSCLE
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: Who cares about side effects? Go MUSCLE!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who cares about side effects? Go MUSCLE!

    by: Unknown
"MUSCLE!" you yell. "After being cooped up on campus all year, I'm headed to the beach for the summer and I want to be massive!" You snicker as you turn down the corner of your jeans to reveal a tiny neon green Speedo. "I'm already dressed for it!"

"Well, there is one drawback to this," notes the magician. "You will be the center of attention whereever you go. You will be unable to blend in with the crowd. In addition, you will emit a pheromone that will make you irresistible to nearly everyone."

"That's not a drawback! That's a bonus!" you riposte. "Slap me with some muscles," you demand.

The magician closes his eyes for a brief second, and you can feel your skin tighten and your clothes begin to get tight. "You might want to head to the beach soon," encourages the mysterious man. "Those clothes aren't gonna hold you for much longer," he adds, as the buttons on your shirt begin to pop off.

"One last thing," he cautions, "all of you is gonna muscle up, so that business in your pants is gonna swell up too."

"Well I was never small or shy about that before, so this just keeps getting better," you declare as your pants' button shoots off and hits a stop sign, making a small dent.

"All you have to do is say my name, Beluge, and I will be back to help you out in any way I can."

"I'd ask you if I could call you bulge, but that might be my nickname from now on!" you smile and laugh. Your pants rip up both sides of the inner seams and across the crack of your ass leaving you standing by the side of the road in your neon green Speedo.

You decide to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1671393-Who-cares-about-side-effects--Go-MUSCLE