*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM
by sorrow
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1922184
You've got muscular girls and fat guys in various circumstances you choose

You've got muscular girls and fat guys in various circumstances you choose

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright, so the basic premise of this is you've got two main characters, a guy and a girl (names are up two you and will probably vary from one storyline to another). The guy is going to end up very fat by the end of this and the girl will be a muscular amazon (it is worth noting that in some storylines I will allow the girl to get taller as well, not too tall, just mini-GTS (you know, like maybe 9 feet max), provided that is makes sense in the given story). There will be numerous ways for you to go about this, various mechanisms and settings. In all of this, you do have the option to start with the characters being normal or with the guy already fat or the girl already strong, or both. Note that romance between the two is not only allowed, but expected and encouraged; however if you do have another idea, you are allowed a degree of flexibility.

Now, the details about adding to the story:
Try and be clear in your writing. I know some of you just have terrible spelling and grammer, I'll try and fix that myself. What I mean is try and make sure that the story makes sense, don't do something crazy or random
Remember to leave alternate options available
While the story is meant to focus on the main pair, I will allow other characters to join and interact with them, even become crucial to the plot, just don't lose sight of the original two and make sure that the new character isn't just some random guy who showed up, make sure that once again, it all makes sense within the context of the plot.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated . However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM