*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922394-The-Inflation-of-Many-Fruits
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1922394
You like inflation, girls, and fruit? Than this is your adventure!

You like inflation, girls, and fruit? Than this is your adventure!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
So, the name of the game is inflating females into a whole slew of differing fruits. Question is, which ones? Before we get to excited, let me lay down a few ground rules to keep some sort of peace and order:

*The female described at the beginning must somehow inflate into the designated fruit, others can be thrown into the mix, just make sure the primary female get's her time in the spotlight.

*This is all about girls, so no male fruits.

*Because it's all girls, let yuri reign as much as you desire, so long as sex is underplayed and rather lacking in graphic details.

*We're not interested in death or popping here, but some mild leakage is allowed.

*Let's not have anything outside of fruit inflation, this means you WG. and other fetishes that aren't belly, breast, or butt expansion,

*Hoses aren't allowed, neither is drinking from things (in the sense of inflating from said substance being drunk) except from another berry's breasts.

*Does she like being inflated? That's up to you to decide...

*And for the love of Pete, let's be reasonable about clothes. Panties are on at all times. All other clothes may go away if desired

Go forth, and write your heart's desires.

P.S. If you need to have more girls and fruits, don't duplicate fruits already done or add vegetables. And while tomatoes are fruits, they aren't welcome here. kthnxbai
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922394-The-Inflation-of-Many-Fruits