*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922504-Stench-Fetish-Fighters
by Zekara
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1922504
Girls battling it out using their feet, armpits, and anything that gets smelly and sweaty!

Girls battling it out using their feet, armpits, and anything that gets smelly and sweaty!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I've been browsing this site for a while, waiting for just the right story, you know the one, the perfect Interactive to cover your niche. I finally decided to cut the gordian knot, and make it myself. Anyways, Here's how its gonna go down:

This story is going to be split, right from the beginning, into two branches. The first branch, will be a tournament-y style fighting arena for OC characters to get down and dirty and all sweaty (and make the losers lick them clean). The battles will break down like this: Two characters enter, one girl loses either by knock out from a really bad smell or grossed into submission, in which case the winner gets to enact a humiliating forfeit, which can be sexual, but remember to keep the gross stuff the focus. ALL THINGS ARE ALLOWED including scat and vore. But the Vore must be soft and has to end with the vore-e being vomited up or shitted out, because hey. there's some smelly torture right there.

The other branch is for more one-offy stories, using characters from Anime, Comic Books, Cartoons, Movies, etc. These are for those times where you just wanted to see Chun-li kick the shit out of Cammy, and then force her to lick her pits clean, Or Katara sweatbending straight into Azula's mouth. This is more like the standard stories, you know, probably with the long lists of choices of medias and things like that

Anyways, I'm hoping this story will get big-ish who knows, maybe i'll even get YOU to contribute.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922504-Stench-Fetish-Fighters