*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2992150-Out-of-Sight-Out-of-Jess-Mind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Unfortunately for jess, it seemed Line of Sight/Proximity was a limitation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Out of Sight, Out of Jess’ Mind

    by: Shortyboss
“Wait, what exactly are you planning to do?” Daniella asked.

“Like Mai said, I’m gonna find a way for Gina to be in two places at once,” Jess said with a smile. She closed her eyes and focused on Gina, imagining two identical women with curly blonde hair that were actually the same person. However, even though Jess could see what she wanted Gina to become clearly in her mind’s eye, she didn’t feel her power activating and making her vision a reality.

“Did... did it work?” Mai asked.

“I don’t know,” Jess said as she opened her eyes, her smile fading slightly. “But I don’t think so.”

“Well, I didn’t see Jess pitch a tent,” Claire said, pointing at Jess’ penis. “That’s the most obvious sign she’s using her power.”

“But what if I’m just feeling horny?” said Jess, crossing her arms with a pout.

“Using your powers makes you horny,” Claire said. “You said that yourself, remember?”

“Well, there’s one way to know for certain,” said Mai as she took out her phone. She quickly loaded up Gina’s Twitter profile and began scrolling through the feed.

“Hmm,” said Mai. “Looks like nothing’s changed. There’s still only a few tweets a week, and there’s no mention of being in two places at once.”

“So then, Jess has to be able to see someone in order to use her powers on them,” said Daniella. “It doesn’t matter whether it’s just a picture of them or if she can see them in person, she still needs to be looking at them.”

“So it would seem,” said Mai. “But we should probably rule out proximity before we make that assumption.”

“Well, that should be easy to fix,” said Claire as she moved around behind Jess’ back. “Hey Jess, can you see me?”

“Nope,” said Jess. “What do you want me to do to you?”

“I dunno, make all my clothes disappear?” said Claire. “It should be pretty obvious if I end up naked.”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Daniella asked.

“Well, it’s not like anybody’s gonna think it’s weird,” said Claire.

“So you want to be a nudist?” said Jess. “Okay, here goes...”

Once again, Jess focused on Claire with her power, and imagined her completely naked. Jess could see Claire without a single piece of clothing that belonged to her, and even unaware of how to dress herself at all. However, Jess couldn’t feel her power activating at all, no matter how hard she tried.

“Well, I guess the fact that I’m still dressed means it didn’t work,” Claire said from behind Jess.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Jess said as she turned towards Claire. “But just to be sure...”

Jess once again tried to imagine Claire without clothes, and this time she felt her power swelling within her. Not only that, but she also saw it, as Claire’s clothing seemed to disintegrate in front of her eyes. With her clothing gone, Claire’s bright green body was on full display, and a purse appeared in her hand that contained her phone and other essentials.

“Okay, this is weird,” said Claire, looking over her naked body. She then looked up at Mai and Daniella and frowned.

“Are you okay?” Mai asked.

“Yeah, I just... I remember putting clothes on this morning, right? But I can’t remember how I did it,” Claire said. “In fact, I can’t remember how to put any clothes on at all. Like, I can remember what to do, and I’ve seen other people doing it, but I just can’t get it to work when I try to do it. Does that make sense?”

“Well, you did ask me to make all your clothes disappear,” Jess said. “If you’ve never had clothes of your own, it stands to reason that you don’t know how to wear them.”

“I guess...?” Claire said with a shrug, then shivered as her nipples started to harden. “Anyway, can I have my clothes back now? I’m starting to get cold.”

“Sure thing,” said Jess. With a snap of her fingers, Claire’s clothes reappeared on her body, and Claire patted herself down to make sure things were back to normal.

“Anyway,” said Mai, getting everyone’s attention. “We now know that Jess needs to be able to see someone to alter them. If she can’t see them, then her power doesn’t work.”

“So, she’s not all powerful,” said Daniella. “I suppose that’s a good thing.”

“Yeah,” said Jess, slightly disappointed by the fact that her seemingly limitless power was, in fact, limited in some way.

“Do we still think Jess should find a way to help Gina?” asked Claire. “It’d be nice if she could actually get out and enjoy herself.”

“Sure,” said Daniella. “But how would we allow someone to be in two places at once?”

“Well, we could give her the ability to split herself in half,” said Mai.

“Eh, feels too literal,” said Claire. “I say we give her the ability to create copies of herself. That way, she can create as many copies as she wants.”

“Or what if she was a single person with two bodies?” said Daniella. “You know, with a psychic connection between her bodies that allowed her to control both at once.”

“What, like some sort of hive mind?” said Jess.

“Something like that,” said Daniella. “Unless you can come up with another idea, of course.”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2992150-Out-of-Sight-Out-of-Jess-Mind