*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/3037185-Jess-thinks-of-something-she-hasnt-tried
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Something else happened...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

Jess thinks of something she hasn’t tried...

    by: Shortyboss
Looking around the food court, Jess could see plenty of people she could use her powers on. But she could do that at any time. No, she was more curious about what would happen if she altered a celebrity. After all, she’d changed the plot of an entire movie, and shot an actress to stardom, simply by giving Ellie Summers a penis. Imagine what could have happened if she’d done something crazier...

As she thought about how much Ellie Summers’ life had changed, another idea came to Jess. She’d been able to change fiction by altering the real actress. Could her power work the other way? Was it possible for Jess to alter a fictional character with her powers? And if she could, would the changes she made to the character transfer themselves to anyone who portrayed that character?

Of course, if she really wanted to see how much someone’s life could be changed, she could simply alter herself again. After all, she’d used her power to give herself a penis. Maybe she could give herself a more radical transformation, and see just how much it changed her life.

However, a small part of Jess’ mind was nagging her. What if she wasn’t the first person to gain this sort of power? What if there were others out there that had already been transformed, and she just hadn’t noticed? After all, she’d needed to use her power on her friends so that they could notice her penis. If there was someone else out there with similar powers, would she be aware of the changes they had made? Or would she be as unaware as her friends were? Could she use her powers to make herself aware of these sorts of changes?

Soon, Jess’ worries about other reality warpers began to turn inwards. She knew just how easy it was to use her power, to the point that she barely had to think about it any more. What if it became too easy? What if she began to use her powers without realising it? What would happen if her power activated without her control? Would she even realise that something had changed in the first place?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/3037185-Jess-thinks-of-something-she-hasnt-tried