*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2546908-Brian-tries-morphing-himself-first
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Brian tries morphing himself first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brian tries morphing himself first

    by: Cardio
As Brian sat in his living room hanging out with Sean and Emily, he wasn't even paying attention to what they were talking about. His mind was that weird voice he could have sworn he heard last night and the weird visions of transformations that haunted his dreams. There was no way such a thing could be real. Could it?

Brian logically pushed the thought as far from his mind as he could. He and his friends started talking about school stuff, what they were doing for projects and other actually productive things. But like most high schoolers, the topics drifted towards more shallow things. Such as who was sleeping with who, who was causing trouble, and overall just general talk and complaining about ideas of popularity.

"I just don't get it, school is meant to educate. All of us are pretty smart, we're all in the top 10% of the class but we are in the middle of the pecking order of school at best. We should be near the top, everyone should be trying to suck up to us." Sean said bitterly adjusting his glasses.

Emily shook her head, "Yeah, that would be a more preferable way to form a school higherarchy. After all our school is so shallow that nobody cares about anything about that's not about the stupid football team. I really hate it and everyone associated with it," But upon Brian raising his eyebrows she quickly added, "Except your brother Chris, he's cool."

"He is, but I know he's more of an exception. People think that just because they are big and muscular they are the hottest stuff." Brian said. He thought about his brother and how he was practically the perfect physical specimen with his well tuned and muscular body. And then Brian felt a pang of guilt. He knew he didn't get that body from just genetics and good luck, he worked for it. And Brian didn't. He had basically the same genetics as him and Brian used his time hanging out with Sean and Emily or playing video games instead of working to improve himself. For a few moments Brian lingered on what it would be like to have a body like that.

Then it happened. Brian felt something click into place in his mind as though awakening a part of it he'd tried to keep dormant since last night. From his mind he felt a rush of energy that in a matter of milliseconds ran through his body. Changing it. Making it the body he had just imagined. It all happened in a flash then it was over. He looked down with wide eyes and saw he hadn't imagined it. Brian now had well toned arms, he had longer and more muscular legs, he touched his stomach and felt that he also had 6 pac abs.

"The dream was real." Brian whispered to himself. "What was that Brian?" Sean asked. Brian looked at his friends, neither of them were freaking out that their friend had just become an adonis before their eyes. Brian suddenly remembered as though by magic the details of the power he dreamed of last night, how people wouldn't notice the changes unless he made them aware of them.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cardio (UN: cardwiz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2546908-Brian-tries-morphing-himself-first