*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Revenge
  2. Dave Lorin
  3. Choose Your Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/3050291-Revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Dave decides to use his power to get back at the man who fired him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Revenge

    by: Hobbitking
Losing his job was the last shitty thing in a long line of shitty things that had happened to him. It wasn't even his fault, someone's brakes had failed and crashed into the Lexus, it was only surface damage, nothing that couldn't be fixed. Yet his boss had been so furious at Dave and fired him on the spot, he felt so dehumanized as he was being yelled at. He couldn't recall what was said exactly, but his status as a man was questioned among other things. Now he was going to teach his former boss a lesson, to see how he liked it.

Dave arrived at the garage, despite it not usually being opened on a Saturday, but his boss had screamed that his weekend was gone now as he had to fix up Dave's mistake. When Dave showed up he wasn't impressed and Dave wasn't ready to be yelled at again. Before his boss could say a word, his mouth had vanished. Though the man continued to 'scream and yell' as if he still had one. Dave thought that wasn't fun so the change was noticed and he began to freak out.

The man touched his blank face with eyes wide in anger he knew this was Dave's fault and wasn't having any of it. He grabbed a wrench and came after Dave. Though Dave willed him to be a coward, which made him drop the tool and cower in fear. Dave was loving this, he felt so strong, he felt he could do anything, unlike what his boss made him feel yesterday.

Dave stood over his cowering former boss and decided to teach him the ultimate lesson by...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Removing his manhood

*Noteb*
2. Turns him into a car part

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/3050291-Revenge