*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Gift of Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1551529-The-Gift-of-Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
Chapter #1

The Gift of Swap

    by: Blarg Blargington
David closed the door to his dorm room and quickly laid down on the bed to think about what had just happened. He had been on his way back from class when he saw an old woman spill her groceries in the middle of a crosswalk. Being the responsible guy he was, David helped her to gather her fallen groceries and finish crossing the street.

As a reward, the woman said she had given him the power to swap anything with anyone just by thinking about it. David had at first thought she was just a strange woman, but as he walked back to his residence hall the more he began to think about what she had said. By the time he had returned to his room he was beginning to think he should test to see if he actually had been given this power.

Having been lying on the bed for several minutes now, David stood back up and planned his next move...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1551529-The-Gift-of-Swap