*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924403
You shrink or transformed by those around you.

You shrink or transformed by those around you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
An anything goes story that involves the shrinking and transformation by the main character.
There is you, who is the main character, you're 17 and living with your mom and sister and cousin.

Mother: Gina, she's 44 and a really attractive woman for her age. http://www.wenchhunter.com/photos/Milf-Wench/milf2.jpg She's a fashion woman who enjoys shopping. Lately since all of her kids are getting old, she really just wants one more child of her own.

Sister: Alyssa, 18. She's a bit of a tyrant, not liking many people and enjoys her own company. She hates that you and Andrea bond and resents everyone. http://www.scenesfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Cool-Scene-Girl-Colored-...

Cousin: Andrea, 20. She doesn't like to work, but enjoys spending all day with her friends, talking on the phone, and is on every social network. She lives with you because she was tired of living with your aunt. You're her favorite cousin since you two are very close. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zhMzK5TWm2s/TlHzRM-rl2I/AAAAAAAAA0M/Ip9R3lHDT4I/s1600/...

Girlfriend: Hannah, 16. She's kind, loving, motherly, gentle. She seems to basically want to take care of you. You've been dating for a year and she wouldn't know what to do with out you. http://static8.depositphotos.com/1323776/934/i/950/depositphotos_9340023-Beautif...

The story is, you or someone in the story, find a charm necklace. It's unisex, looks cool, but it can grant wishes. Whoever wears the necklace can hear anyone transformed, shrunken, or changed in anyways thoughts.

Anything goes! ENJOY!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure