*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1553025-Force-Jimmy-to-suck-Dylan-off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Force Jimmy to suck Dylan off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Force Jimmy to suck Dylan off

    by: BrianBoyEater
"Jimmy, you're going to blow Dylan right now."

"What?" Jimmy demands in shock.

"You heard me. Do it." You command.

He sighs and turns to Dylan, who also looks stunned. Jimmy sinks to his knees and takes Dylan's flaccid cock into his mouth. As it moistens with Jimmy's saliva, it also gets hard and Dylan starts thrusting hard into his teammate's mouth. Jimmy bobs back and forth along the hard length, glistening with spit.

"Jimmy, I'm going to..." Dylan doesn't finish his sentence before spraying his semen into the baseball captain's warm, wet, waiting mouth. It leaks from the corners of his lips as he swallows whatever he can. Watching the talented cocksucker has made you even harder and more aroused. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Plow Dylan's creamy ass

*Noteb*
2. Make Jimmy suck you off too

3. Bend Jimmy over and pound his ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1553025-Force-Jimmy-to-suck-Dylan-off