*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1553019-Eat-Matt-rape-James
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Eat Matt, rape James  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eat Matt, rape James

    by: BrianBoyEater
You tie both boys to the bed and then climb onto Matt, straddling his body.You touch his soft skin and smile. "Know what comes next?" he asks. Matt shakes his head warily. "I eat you," you lick your lips. Matt's eyes widen in panic as you're suddenly licking the tender spot on his neck.

"No!" he cries, bucking his hips and trying to escape to no avail. You lick him and slather him thickly in copious amounts of your saliva. In the space next to Matt, James too seems to be panicking as he looks on.

"No!" Matt cries again, thrashing about as best as he can but the ropes keep him down.

"Yes!" You sigh huskily, breathing on him seductively. You spit in his face and spread it all over and he shuts his eyes, waiting for the end to come. You bite down on his throat and you feel him gasp and shudder before he dies and you rip away chunks of his flesh liberally, wolfing them down. When he's about half eaten you turn away from your meal and smile at James, who shakes his head fearfully.

"Please, man, don't eat me!" he begs you. You trail a hand down his face.

"Not now," you reply. "I need some fun right now." You breathe into his face. "Tell me what my breath smells like," you demand.

"Like...Matt..." he says.

"Yes." You kiss him, letting your tongue wash over his and exploring his hot, moist mouth. "And what does my mouth taste like?"

"Like Matt," he says again.

"Good." You go lower, find his ass. It looks so smooth and round and soft. You smack it a few times and it turns red under your hand. Each smack elicits a gasp of pain. You lick James' crack once, twice, three times, filling it with your saliva. You shove your tongue into him and he screams and claws at the bloody bedsheets. You spit into his crack and smear the saliva around, preparing his entrance for penetration. Then you spit in your hand and lube up your dick before shoving yourself into his body. James' gasps in shock as you pound his ass and screams and curses as you plow him. You ram in and out of him repeatedly until you finally reach your climax, spraying hot seed everywhere inside of him. You pull out and lick his face obscenely before deciding...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To eat him

*Noteb*
2. To fuck him again

*Noteb*
3. To let him fuck you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1553019-Eat-Matt-rape-James