*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1553008-Have-James-fuck-Matt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Have James fuck Matt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Have James fuck Matt

    by: BrianBoyEater
"James," you command, "prepare Matt's entrance and then I want you to fuck him hard."

"What!" James exclaims and Matt also looks afraid.

"DO IT!" you warn and they are both so scared they just obey. Matt bends over and James kneels at his hole and pushes aside the boy's tan asscheeks. He hesitates but then plunges his tongue inside Matt, who screams at the wet intrusion in his ass. James slides his tongue in and out of Matt, slathering his hole in saliva and spitting into it every so often so that the boy is good and wet. Finally, he spits into his hand and rubs the spit onto his own dick. Standing up, he shuts his eyes and rams his way into Matt's wet, saliva-saturated ass. Matt screams anew as his body is intruded. James thrusts in and out of Matt, humping his ass. Your dick gets harder as you watch the two boys have sex. James blows his cum into Matt and pulls out, some of his semen still leaking from his penis as the two boys calm down from the rush of fucking. Matt collapses in a sweaty heap and James turns to face you fearfully. What's your next command?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have Matt fuck James.

2. Fuck Matt while he's down.

*Noteb*
3. Eat James now.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1553008-Have-James-fuck-Matt