*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1621043-Fuck-Matt-while-he-sucks-James
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Fuck Matt while he sucks James  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fuck Matt while he sucks James

    by: BrianBoyEater
"Let's have a threesome!" you suggest, pulling both naked boys to you and giving each a sloppy lick on the cheek. "Matt, I'm gonna fuck you. While I do, I want you to suck James here off," you whisper to the boy before shoving him to his knees and bending him over. You lick his tight ass and open it up with wet slurps, spitting into your hand and then inserting yourself into your sexy young captive. Matt screams in pain as you thrust in and out of him.

"Now, James, shove your cock in this little boy toy's mouth and face fuck him good!" you command. James is too scared to resist so he muffles Matt's screams with his dick, which quickly grows hard from the boy's sucking. You both thrust into the young teen and explode into his orifices. You pump your prize full of cream as his mouth is filled up with James' cum. You pull out with a wet pop and James does the same. Matt slumps to the ground, saliva and semen oozing out of him. What comes next for these two prisoners?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fuck James while he sucks Matt.

*Noteb*
2. Eat Matt!

*Noteb*
3. Make Matt eat James!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1621043-Fuck-Matt-while-he-sucks-James