*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take a bite
  2. Fuck Vinny's ass.
  3. Have Vinny plow Andre
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2282231-Take-a-bite
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Take a bite  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Take a bite

    by: gayboy278
You cannot resist the temptation and lean forward to lick some of the sweat from Vinny's shoulder, before you sink your teeth into the area where neck and shoulder meet. You tear a piece of juicy flesh out of the teenager, making him scream out in pain. When the delicious flavor of Vinny's bloody flesh hits your tongue, you cannot hold back anymore and with a muffled moan you shoot your cum inside the guy. After you ride out your orgasm, you pull out still chewing on the piece of meat. Vinny falls down on the floor and you watch gleefully how he writhes in pain, clawing at the wound on his shoulder.
"Andre, suck my cum out of his ass. " you command.
While Andre licks hesitantly into Vinny's ass, you eye Vinny up, considering what to eat next. When Andre sucks the last of your semen out of Vinny's ass, you send him to sit in the corner of the room. You swallow the last bit of meat in your mouth and start to walk thoughtfully around Vinny. You ask him:
"What piece of you, do you want me to eat next? "
Vinny just shakes his head, fighting back tears, so you kick him in the ribs and ask again:
"What should I eat next? "
"P-Please... Don't... Don't d-do this. " Vinny stammers.
You sigh exasperated and reply:
"Your begging is really amusing, but it won't help you. You see, I am hungry and you are just a piece of meat. A delicious one, but just a piece of meat nonetheless. "
When you still recieve no answer, you turn to Andre, who cowers in the corner.
"What do you think I should eat next? "
"H-His finger? " Andre asks timidly.
"Nah. That's not painful enough. Nice try though. "
Your eyes run over your hostage once more and while you think all of him looks delectable, your eyes get stuck at two specific places: The place where you already took a bite, which now is covered in blood. The flesh from that place was delicious and you want to taste more, but you also get a craving for the guy's genitals, one of your favorite pieces to eat from a guy.
What will you eat next?

You have the following choices:

1. Vinny's genitals

*Noteb*
2. Vinny's shoulder again

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gayboy278 (UN: gayboy278 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2282231-Take-a-bite