*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1560174-The-Adventure-Begins
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926316
You are suddenly brought into A Macro Version of the Sonic Universe.
Chapter #1

The Adventure Begins

    by: Kane01
Oliver walked towards his apartment. Another day, another dollar. Too bad he didn't get paid a whole heck of a lot, but he supposed it was enough to at least put a roof over his head. Walking up to his apartment he was surprised to find something curious just outside the building. One was a strange looking car, the other was a man standing in front of what looked like a Police Box. As he walked by the stranger spoke.

"Would you like a Jelly baby?"

"What?"

"A Jelly baby," the stranger held up an open bag. Oliver's Mom always warned him about taking stuff from strangers, but there was something about the man. Shrugging he took one from the Bag.

"They're really good aren't they?" the man mused."Great for increasing energy and health. Why don't you take the whole bag? I can always get more."

"Thank you. Who are you, if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm The Doctor."

"Doctor Who?"

"Correct."

Without saying another word the stranger with the scarf stepped into the Police Box. Shrugging Oliver walked up the steps of his apartment and was inside before he could notice the Police Box disappear. Stepping into his apartment he checked his phone messages, ate and checked his email.


Meanwhile in another Reality, on another dimensional plane, on the planet Mobius, Miles "Tails" Power was busy finishing his latest invention. It was finally ready. After countless hours of research, development, and hard work the Matter Transmitter was completed. Tails looked at his invention with satisfaction.

"Everything should be hooked up; the generator is at full power, the capacitor is charged, the coordinates are-"

"Tails..."

"Sonic!"Snapped Sally.

"Sorry, but come on! Let's do this already! I wanna see if you managed to make something faster than me!"

"It's been in the making for 4 months now;" said Sally "I think we can wait another minute."

" We can't rush this;" Explained Tails "We need to make sure everything is right! Who knows what can go wrong?"

"That's why you have me."

The Voice had come from NICOLE, Sally's personal handheld Computer, which Sally held upright toward a bank of computers."I'll be overseeing the progress as it executes; I'll be able to detect any faults and immediately stop it."

"Well; everything looks ready on my end;" Tails Finally said. "Sally, why don't you go ahead and connect NICOLE to the console over there."

Sally walked over a work table. Setting NICOLE down, she plugged in a cable, the other end of it plugged into the computer banks." How does it look?"

The little computer was silent for a moment." All systems operational; awaiting start."

"That's my queue." said Tails.

****

The first thing Oliver felt was a sudden tingling sensation all over his body as though he were touching a static ball. Then came a high pitch sound that seemed to be coming from nowhere and everywhere.

"What's Hap--"

Before he could finish, Oliver watched in awe his apartment disappeared around him. He found himself in darkness, partials of energy swirled all round him. .

*Where while Oliver re-appear?*
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1560174-The-Adventure-Begins