*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926891-Taken-to-the-Worlds-of-Giant-Animals
by Fenrir
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926891
A portal takes you and others to a new world populated by giant animals!

A portal takes you and others to a new world populated by giant animals!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story you're transported via a portal to another world populated by giant animals
these can be anthro or feral, even mythical - Dragons, griffon etc. Or extinct - smilodons, dinosaur etc.

The animals may be capable of speaking (or not).
They may speak in a language not from Earth.
They may dress in clothes (or not).
They may have human thought process or instinctual behaviour.
They may live in cities/towns etc, natural dens etc.
They may have modern technology, future tech or even still be in the stone age.

No giant humans however, the planets are only populated by animals. Though more
humans from Earth may arrive via portal.

New portals may open up, taking you to a new planet or simply relocating you on the one your on - some may even take you back home (end a story)!

Your size comparison can vary from place to place. You may have shrunk or the animals/environment can simply be big! So on one planet you may be an inch tall
next to a wolf yet on another you could be 1/4 of an inch tall in comparison.

Any theme is allowed apart from Zoophilia (sexual attraction to a feral character) or Bestiality (Sex with feral). Both subjects are disgusting especially in real life
and won't be tolerated. Any such chapters will be deleted.


All I ask is please try to be descriptive (no single line chapters), follow the story line, try not to create dead ends and finally please try to use correct grammar - doesn't have to be perfect, we all make mistakes.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926891-Taken-to-the-Worlds-of-Giant-Animals