*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928548-The-Vampire-Diaries-TV-Show-WG-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1928548
This is a weight gain story for fans of the CW TV series The Vampire Diaries. Enjoy.

This is a weight gain story for fans of the CW TV series The Vampire Diaries. Enjoy.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive story which will allow anyone who wants to to read and write about characters from the Vampire Diaries TV show on the CW gaining weight/ getting fat. Yes, this is a very specific kind of story for a very specific kind of person. This is also a unique story, for nowhere else on the internet does there exist a Vampire Diaries weight gain story (believe me, I've scoured the internet looking for one). So, please read, write, add, and enjoy! Both male and female weight gain will be allowed here, though I'm just in it for the boys. I do have a few ground rules:

1. Please no vore. I know this is a vampire story, so some blood-sucking is okay, but no people eating people.
2. Sex is okay, but try not to get too graphic and don't just shoe-horn it in there. It needs to make sense for the characters/ plot.
3. Please try to add at least one paragraph per chapter, single-sentence entries are no-fun *Frown*
4. You may add new characters to the Mystic Falls universe.
5. Try to keep the weight gain realistic (please no 'so and so gained 1000 pounds in one day!').
6: Please try to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
7: No spoilers from the current season. I don't want this to ruin anything for people who aren't current.
8: Have fun and be creative!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928548-The-Vampire-Diaries-TV-Show-WG-Story