*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3 year old Jason Kenway
  2. Before we Begin....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931057-PreschoolKindergarten-Adventure/cid/1614060-3-year-old-Jason-Kenway
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1931057
You play as either Keith Summers, the teacher, or a child. Odd things begin hapening.
This choice: 3 year old Jason Kenway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

3 year old Jason Kenway

    by: Filipino4-ever
You are 3 year old Jason Kenway. Your father, Daniel, is a computer engineer, and your mother, Mary, is a pilot in the Air Force, currently on leave, You have been potty trained for almost a year, causing you to get irritated when Anna, who is two years older than you, back into diapers. Getting up, you pull on a pair of blue jeans, a whit t-shirt, and emerald green running shoes. You eat a quick breakfast of Cinnamon Crunch, a slice of toast, and a glass of milk, before your mom drives you to preschool, which is also a kindergarten and daycare.

As you enter, you notice Emily and Katie, while your mom kisses you and sights you in. You sit down and play with some NASCARS, before you feel a tugging at your pants. Anna's asking to see your diaper, before you tell her you are potty trained. You watch her change Katie's diaper.

Later, at lunch time, Anna comes over and hands you about a quarter of a candy bar, which you way with your food. A few minutes later, in arts and crafts time, you feel a grumbling in your tummy, you have to poop, and badly, you....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Filipino4-ever (UN: diokno44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931057-PreschoolKindergarten-Adventure/cid/1614060-3-year-old-Jason-Kenway