*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932665-Small-Self
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1932665
A small person, a small story.

A small person, a small story.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
----------
Story
----------

How would one even describe this scale of small? Centimeters? No, far too large. Millimeters? Closer, but not by much. Micrometers, even to say as drastic as Picometers to describe such feats of teeniness and tininess. Two twins were born one day, their mother passing quickly after, leaving them to the world. One is normal, another not so much but miraculously found at their puny scale. Yet, strangely, seemingly in another scenario it's the same setting, but reversed, one twin big yet the other small. Either way, it's going to be a small life.

----------
Synopsis
----------

Really just another interactive of extremely small scale mega-micro along the lines of my 'Your Life Smaller', I just can't get enough of it! However, this story is fairly different and personal to me, since most of it and it's characters are partially based off of myself and people I've known in real life. I've just needed an outlet, and this helps, given how I would like to think of myself. It's really, really dumb, and I'm just gushing, but I just like to think of myself as somebody with a small soul, and this is a good way to express it.

----------
Characters
----------

Name: Alan Smallson
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Personality: Actually fairly optimistic given how small he is, and tries to be kind to everyone. Does tend to be naive about things, but hey, what can you do?
Appearance: Average build, lithe and slightly athletic. Caucasian. Has brown hair, cut into a mohawk, but usually wears it down instead of up. Gotta have those rebellious years while they last.
Bio: Born less than a millimeter tall, Alan is the smallest of the small, the world far too large to understand an even a person like some great astronomical being. But hey, it's a small life, and he'll live it.

Name: Alex (Alexis) Smallson
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Personality: Headstrong, bold and brave, ready to take on the world if it wasn't for her height. Of course has her shy moments, but being this small gives a complex, no?
Appearance: Fit and lean with a curvy body, but she can't show it off. Brown hair, normally tied back into a bun.
Bio:Born less than a millimeter tall, Alex is the smallest of the small, the world far too large to understand an even a person like some great astronomical being. But hey, it's a small life, and she'll live it.


Note: Depending which main character you pick determines who you will be able to interact with.


For Alan:

Name: Calpernia Monell
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Personality: A bit on the rough side, but has a heart of gold under that tough exterior and a soft spot for her tiny tenants. Takes no bullshit, and when she gives it she makes sure its sent to the right place.
Appearance: (This should generally help get a good definition base of how she lookshttp://nyom87.deviantart.com/art/Vue-giantess-14-312046696, with this http://nyom87.deviantart.com/art/Naughty-evening-Page-114-443670745 and this http://nyom87.deviantart.com/art/Naughty-evening-Page-112-443670456 helping) Stands as a tower of a woman at 6'8, with hefty jugs that seem to defy the bra cup system and are simply labeled as 'huge', like two fleshy round orbs that seem to bounce and protrude from her body, almost outsizing an average person's entire torso. How this woman even exists is unreal. Has fair caucasian skin, a bit on the lighter side and showing signs of age lines, but she handles it incredibly well and looks great. Has bleached blonde hair cut short, and is usually messy.
Bio: Originally a nurse, one who helped deliver the twins, but was surprised to find the tiny one. Quit after that, finding it too weird, but upon hearing that the Smallson's mother died shortly after birth she had become their caretaker. She's fairly good with taking care of them, if she wasn't so tough sometimes, and she should really quit that nasty smoking habit of hers.
(Fun side note, her voiceclaim is Jennifer Hale.)

Name: Tessa Mac'Tir
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Personality: Incredibly shy, hardly saying a peep to most, but is incredibly kind and sweet.
Appearance: Small, standing hardly 4'9, the definition of a shortstack. Slightly chubby, but her bust and butt are hardly something to scoff at, fairly huge in comparison, almost too big to be on her shorter body. Of course to Alan she's still as godly titanic as the rest of the world. Pale, almost ghostly white skin, but it's smooth. Has tons of cute freckles across her face and cheeks to match her short cut-bob fiery red ginger hair. Likes to wear fairly simple clothing, like tees and shorts with flip-flops.
Bio: One of Alan's closest friends, and a girl who has a heavy, heavy crush on him. Alan does have a crush on her as well, which he likely does on most of his female friends, but this one he would actually like to return. For now, they're really just good friends, too afraid to say anything.

Name: Alice Lees
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Personality: Extremely optimistic, and surprisingly cheery to boot. This is somewhat offset by her lewd personality and flirty ways.
Appearance: Mid-sized height around 5'5-5'6, but with plenty of heft in her curves and 39DD bust, her large butt almost comparable to Tessa's, but still outsized by the ginger's stocky big round one. Dark, ebony skin, almost fairly black in regards. Has dark brown hair, and sometimes wears glasses.
Bio: Another friend in Alan's circle, much more likely to tease him and take advantage of his size.

Name: Hayes Gray
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Personality: Bubbly, eager, but a bit on the snarky side.
Appearance: Thin and lithe, in a wiry, cutesy way with nice slight curves. Takes on more of an 'emo' appearance with black bangs over her eyes, a streak of red in her hair, belaying her semi-sweet personality, with plenty of piercings over her face and ears. Normally wears black, with boots and red plaid to complete the look. Around a B-cup chest.
Bio: A close friend of Alan. Their relationship is normally fake play-flirting, and some powing around.


For Alex:

Name: Nathalie Mckissick
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Personality: Stern when it comes to teaching her students, but surprisingly laid-back and very chill, giving off one of those 'arty-hippie' vibes.
Appearance: Mid-sized height and a decent body for a woman her age, D-cup chest and average form. Has black, straight hair to around the midpoint of her neck and always wears a big smile. Usually wears paint-stained clothing and smocks.
Bio: An art teacher at the local high school who's become somewhat of a protector/mentor for Alex.

Name: Saturday Jones
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Always chipper, but has a mean streak if she doesn't get her way. She's just beginning to mature, but that doesn't mean she won't resort to childish ways.
Appearance: (Partially based off of http://www.deviantart.com/art/Soft-skin-to-climb-516459793 and http://super-ego.deviantart.com/art/towering-colossus-513508961) Fair and lean, but with a budding figure for her age. Saturday has a mass of curly black hair she likes to keep together in a ponytail.
Bio: A neighbor to the Smallsons and constantly amazed by their tiny stature, particularly taking an interest in Alex. While her intrigue is tended to goodwill, her ambition is incredibly unwelcome. She's not very gentle with handling the tiny girl, and always ends up losing her or ending up 'playing' with her on 'accident', as she does it giggling.

Name: Aoi Higashi
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Personality: Holds and intelligent air about her, and with good reason for her near perfect GPA and wide array of knowledge in many subjects. Comes off as cold sometimes, but really she hardly opens up unless it's to people she knows.
Appearance: (Sort of like http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7130/7426097460_18b954127b_c.jpg)
Bio: Alex's best friend, having met her early on in school and grew up together, never really parting. Aoi is a top of the class student, her family coming to the states in an attempt for a better life for them and Aoi. While she may seem quiet and stoic, she seems to enjoy the fact her friend is so small, almost...lording it over her. As they spend time together, it isn't made a secret that Aoi sort of harbors feelings for Alex, tossing casual comments and flirting the tiny gal's way, which she hopes are reciprocated one day.

Name: Ian Chrise
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Personality: Pretty preppy, but a nice enough guy.
Appearance: Tall, fair, dark-haired and handsome.
Bio: Alex's crush , but hardly notices her, really having only spoken to her a couple times, so she views this titan from afar with a romantic sigh.

----------
Rules
----------

1. Just have fun!
2. All chapters, unless choice chapters, are to at least be a single paragraph long, that's 3-5 sentences people.
3. Please be grammatically correct, and spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck!
4. Both gts and gt are allowed here, and while the former is preferred, opening up to a wider audience.
5. No toilet, waterplay or scat stuff. PLEASE.
6. The story can end, just not too quickly.
7. Mostly sizekink fetishes are allowed here.
8. Feel free to add your own characters wherever available.
9. The story is to be told from a second-person perspective.
10. As the creator I reserve the right edit these rules and change/delete whatever I seem unfit for the interactive.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932665-Small-Self