*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Should Never Anger a LARPer...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932796-Shrunken-Adventures-in-Medieval-Times/cid/1590413-You-Should-Never-Anger-a-LARPer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1932796
After crossing a "sorcerer" at a renaissance fair, you're shrunk and sent back in time...
Chapter #1

You Should Never Anger a LARPer...

    by: G-Writer
This all had started as just a way to... get away from it all. Unfortunately, you'd never thought you'd be THIS far away...

Let's back up a bit. After pulling the 3rd double shift in a row at your work you were finally due a day off. Sick of everyone at your job and not really knowing many other people yet, you looked up places to hang out around your area. That's when you found it.

It had been forever since you had been at a Renaissance Fair, and although it didn't hold the same spark for you that it used to, you decided it might be fun to give it a try. Unfortunately, although there were plenty other "normal" people at the fair just wanting to soak in the atmosphere, you had forgotten the biggest reason you hadn't come to one of these in forever: the LARPers... It had started out fine, a "knight" in tinfoil armor here, a thief with a set of foam daggers there, but then you ran into "The Grand Wizard, Merlin".

"Merlin" was an overweight kid with glasses in a bathrobe that could barely contain him and a top-hat more reminiscent of Abraham Lincoln than any wizard. Of course, when you pointed this out, Merlin didn't take it so well... You of course had just laughed at the "curses" he proceeded to sling at you (using a chopstick for a wand, no less). You were laughing so hard, that you nearly missed the tingling sensation slowly washing over you. Soon, you weren't laughing anymore as pain racked your body, and it almost felt like you were being... crushed. You closed your eyes and crumpled to the ground, the pain increasing to the point of unbearable levels, until...

As suddenly as the pain had washed over you, it was suddenly gone. You could only lay on the ground with your head spinning, wondering what the hell had just happened. Little did you know, not only were you no longer at the fair, you had been "magically" transported to the Middle Ages... And on top of that, you were only a few inches tall! But if you didn't know that yet, you were about to find out...

Choice 1: You are on the floor of a horrendously messy room, about to be found by a maid who puts up with everyone else's mess, and is about to find someone who'll put up with all of HER messes (you)!

Choice 2: You're in a pouch, about to be given as homage to a Princess who has a disgusting side no one will ever know (except you, that is).

Choice 3: You wake up in the aftermath of a recent explosion, about to be found by an alchemist who thinks she somehow made you.

Choice 4: You're in an empty beer mug, about to be found by a bar wench that wouldn't mind having a "little man" all to herself.

Choice 5: More Choices to be made in the future.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932796-Shrunken-Adventures-in-Medieval-Times/cid/1590413-You-Should-Never-Anger-a-LARPer