*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933148-Ditzy-Miss-Lizzie
by Ewong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1933148
Lizzie is a closet exhibitionist that pretends to be ditzy to live out her fantasies.

Lizzie is a closet exhibitionist that pretends to be ditzy to live out her fantasies.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Lizzie is a shy, prudish, modest, yet absent-minded girl to most people. She just has a habit of "losing" her clothes. The truth is that Lizzie is an exhibitionist, and she'll pretend not to notice when she has a wardrobe malfunction or somehow loses all her clothes. At an early age, she became aware of the effect her body had on people, and it made her feel sexy. When her body began to change, she figured out that her biggest fantasy was to be naked in front of people. It was at this point she began to stage accidents and act like she wasn't aware of her appearance. She later progressed until she had people think she was genuinely absent-minded. Her parents didn't have money for therapy, so they tried to help her as much as they could. However, in high school, they couldn't watch her all the time and Lizzie took the opportunity to pull many stunts.

Her friends were none the wiser, but a few of them, along with a few mischievous students, began to fool and trick Lizzie into exposing herself to people for fun. The principal and teachers know of her "condition" and usually point out that she is exposed when they can, but some others find it disrupts class and also makes her miss parts of the lesson when she has to leave and get dressed. So, sometimes they will allow her exposure during class if none of the other students make a fuss about it.

For Lizzie, thrill of being seen naked is what drives her, and she'll do anything to be seen underclothed, even if it meant that she would pretend to be very forgetful to do so. Being seen naked makes her sex drive work overtime, and she can't help but become aroused. It takes all her willpower to not let it be known she is an exhibitionist.

Guidelines:

Keep Lizzie as the main protagonist, so don't kill her. You can injure her for purposes of the story, but no cutting off limbs.

Since Lizzie is the main character, Maintain Third Person perspective.

To keep the stories from dead ends, try to always leave an "other" option. You can make short chapters if you have several ideas to give, but don't have a string of chapters dedicated to "other" options.

Her friends and other students in high school like to trick her, but nothing humiliating.

Only Lizzie's closest friends are able to suspect that she may be faking, but that doesn't mean they don't enlist help from other people to try to prove their theory. Whether they find out or not is up to you, but the fun only gets more intense once they know she likes it.

In storylines where Lizzie is older, she can be arrested if you want, but not thrown in prison. Jail is as far as it goes.

As for other fetishes, I don't want scat/watersports, shrink/giantess, expansions, unbirth, vore, or feet fetishes here. You can have her wear a diaper for the embarrassment, but she can't be made to "use" it. Spanking and light bondage is fine as long as it doesn't end up causing too much pain or lingering effects.

Please add as much or as little as you like, but I reserve the right to edit or even delete your chapter(s).

Have Fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933148-Ditzy-Miss-Lizzie