*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933200-Magical-MisAdventures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Drakin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1933200
Follow a set of four adventurers as they explore strange locations, and face weird curses.

Follow a set of four adventurers as they explore strange locations, and face weird curses.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a basic DnD-esq fantasy adventure story with a twist. All the characters are anthros (but that's not the twist), who travel to various locations in search of magic treasures (but that's not the twist), and along the way run into a number of curses that alter their bodies in strange ways. That's the twist.

For our heros:

John - Self-proclaimed leader of the group. A green dragon knight with golden belly scales who's a little heftier than he should be, a little bit quick to temper and a bit on edge but with good intentions. Dressed in full plate mail

Marty - A mage of moderate skills. A cheetah in species Mark is the most knowledgeable of the group when it comes to basic spells and lore. A bit of a sass when it comes to John and sometimes a little bit of a know-it-all, Marty just wants to take the most logical path most times. Dressed in purple wizard robes, for storing his potions, and a large brimmed hat.

Cassy - A priest and a white unicorn. Proficient with healing spells and knowledgeable about ancient (and modern) gods and religions. Cassy is the most forgiving, easily the most patient of the group and has never done a bad thing in her life. Under that sweet exterior though she'll do anything to help her friends. Dressed in long flowing white robes with golden trim and sashes.

Tabitha - A vixen thief. This rogue is proficient at stealing and has handled many tough jobs in the past. She's used to going solo but has an honor code that won't let her turn her back on others of the group. Best at feeling out traps and secret passage ways, she's top notch when it comes to stealth. Can steal anything from just about anyone. Dressed in a dark cloak and vest with twin daggers at her disposal as well as an array of typical thief gear.


Try to keep the characters at least similar to the types established in early chapters. Character growth I do welcome, but keep it subtle and don't just have someone act out because 'it was cool'. Try and follow the set down characters and grow them in similar ways.


NOTE: This story is also being written on FurAffinity.net as a 'vote for the next chapter' thing I'm writing. If a chapter ends in [RESERVED] that means I am writing that path. Chapters posted there will be deleted.

However, if you're interested, come vote on my path on Furaffinity. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/drakin/

Highest votes tell me what to write next. And once the decision is made I'll open the other for the previous chapter on here, to be continued as any writer wishes.

Also, some simple etiquette. I expect good grammar and spelling. Not perfect, since everyone makes mistakes, but make an effort. And no short 'OMG THEY CHANGE THIS WAY' chapters. Anything with a word count less than five hundred AND is poorly written I will delete. If it's well written and too short I will give the author warning and send them a copy of the chapter before deleting it so they may have a chance to expand on it and post again.

I want to be fare and give everyone a chance.

Finally, while this interactive is open to anything just about, I do have three basic rules. Nothing gross. Nothing excessively violent. Nothing depraved.

To elaborate:

Gross: is anything like fluids that are stinky, gooey, sticky, or just overall you wouldn't want to touch. (some exceptions can be made to this given the right situation such a goo monsters or jelly beings.)

Excessively violent: is not just cutting off an enemy's head, but bathing in their guts or something. That's going too far.

Depraved: is anything that would make most sick, such as finding sexual thrills with dead body parts.


Keep all these NO's in mind and everything should be alright.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933200-Magical-MisAdventures