*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934951-Fast-and-the-Furious-6-Shrinking-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1934951
You go to the 10pm showing of Fast and the Furious 6 on opening day... and shrink.

You go to the 10pm showing of Fast and the Furious 6 on opening day... and shrink.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Story
You are stoked because you are going to see the premier showing of Fast and the Furious 6! One of the best, kick-ass movies of the year! What you don't know is that it's going to be a double feature, and you are quite a bit....shorter....the second time around.


The Giants:

Tony Tan, sexy college dude with buzzed black hair, ripped chest, amazing thighs, and an awesome bubble butt. Has trouble sitting still.

Tim Blonde, lean athletic body, dressed in khakis and a grey t-shirt. Very cute face. Usually the charmer and life of the party.

Greg Is a mix between military hunk and sweet country boy. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, little peach fuzz on the face, and is wearing a jacket and tight jean shorts.

Eric A college frat boy with dark brown hair, blue eyes, full on beard though he has a sexy lean frame. He looks like he laughs a lot and is wearing a blue t-shirt with gym shorts. He is also wearing white socks and flip flops....and keeps moving his feet up and down. He also has some trouble sitting still.


The Rules:
This is an all male giant story, so please don't post anything else! You can take this story anywhere you want....I'm pretty open to all types of micro adventure ;) I especially like it when it involves the ass....just saying :D

This is an UNAWARE SHRINK story, make sure the giants never find out the main character is a shrunken man. You can pretend he is a bug, a piece of lint, etc.

Have fun, and enjoy the show!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934951-Fast-and-the-Furious-6-Shrinking-Story