*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935460-Your-Superior-Girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1935460
Your girlfriend has invented a way to make sure she is always superior in every way.

Your girlfriend has invented a way to make sure she is always superior in every way.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
OK so you and your girlfriend Alice are both 18 year old seniors at the local high school you meet during your junior year.
John (you) a pretty normal athlete about 6'2" you play or have played most sports. Although you have good grades and am good at sports your girlfriend

Alice is basically a prodigy. She is 5'11", fit with long black hair and deep blue eyes, Perfect in anything she does class, sports, or anything and every day she goes to this research lab in the city where you think she interns for her dads research and development team.

But the true is she is unbelievably smart by the age of 14 she already had multiple medical and scientific degrees and was able to create nano bots that could destroy any cancers in the body, So basically over night she became a billionaire but decided to go to school and put her dads name on the nano cure, to make it seem like a normal teen. So with her being that great the place she interns at is really her own research and development lab. (As a reminder you don't know this stuff about her)

So give that you both have a love of sports she is always trying to beat you in any game she can and half the time does. Now she has a way to make most the time become all the time.

So to start Alice has you meet her in the lab as she finishes up for the night.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935460-Your-Superior-Girlfriend