*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Cave's discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938170-The-cave-of-dreams/cid/1609858-The-Caves-discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kip
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1938170
A boy falls into an ancient cave and recieves the power to change the world and people.
Chapter #1

The Cave's discovery

    by: Kip
Sometimes James really pissed Chad off, and today was such a day. The two brothers were twins. They shared almost everything, the same looks, height, and room. Chad was more muscular than James due to the fact that he loved sports while James loved videogames. Chad was bold and adventurous while James was shy and timid.

What had caused James to piss Chad off so bad was a violation of privacy. Chad had money he hid away in their room, and James had dug it up and stole it. Chad had caught him in the act, and James denied snooping in Chad's things. The boys began fighting, and it took both of their parents to sparate them. The boys were both punished, James more severely due to the fact he started the fight to begin with. As soon as he got the Chance, Chad snuck out and decided to explore the countryside to blow off some steam.

"God James, sometimes you really piss me off!" Chad grumbled to himself as he hiked through the medow behind his house. He wasn't sure how he'd sneak back in, but he'd find a way. Suddenly, he tripped and fell down into a hole in the ground. "Agh! What the-- What just happened?!"

He looked around and saw strange patterns on the walls around him. He thought he recognized them from his history class, so he tried to get a better look.

"God I wish I had payed attention in that class! I might be able to recognize these patterns and actually read them!" Luckily there were pictures scratched onto the wall as well, giving Chad a better idea of what this place was.

The pictures seemed to depict a group of people worshipping what appeared to be one of their own. Another picture showed the person being worshipped putting his hands on one of the worshippers. He then appeared to vanish, with the people worshipping this new person. What was all this about?

Next to the pictures was a small shrine of stone with a small, finger sized hole in it. Another inscription above it depicted a person inserting their finger into the hole, so Chad did the same. It was exciting! Being the explorer he was, Chad loved the idea of unearthing a new dicovery!

A surge of energy charged up Chad's hand as he inserted his finger into the hole. He suddenly became...aware. He felt like he knew exactly what had happened and he knew what he could do.

He could do almost anything he wanted!

It was a strange feeling. Its like he was told nonverbally exactly what to do to make anything he wanted to happen occur, and he knew his restrictions. He couldn't kill or change himself. He could change anything else he wanted about anybody or anything in the world!

First, he used his power to get out of the hole. Next, he planned what he wanted to do first. What to do?..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kip (UN: kipgrowth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kip has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938170-The-cave-of-dreams/cid/1609858-The-Caves-discovery