*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1613888-James
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: James.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

James.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
You turned as the door quietly closed to find that it was your older brother, James. He hushed you quiet as Tex and Mat ran passed, calling for you by your new name. Once they were gone, searching elsewhere, James turned to you, smiling.

"Being a lab assistant does not mean you will be experimented on." amused, he whispered. "You panic too easily."

"Dad just changed my gender with nothing more than a wave of his hand!" angry, you whispered. "On top of that, he told me that I'm stuck like this for the weekend!"

James shook his head. "You are not stuck." chuckling, he said. "Dad used a timed event so you would experience being a boy longer than a few minutes."

"An event?" confused, you asked.

"You could call it a spell." shrugging, James said. "Only its more complicated than saying, 'it was magic'."

"What am I going to do, James?" tearing up, you said. "I like boys but I don't think I'm ready to live like one."

James sighed. "It's not as bad as you think." softly, he said. "Yes, its different. I spent a week as a girl at Eligere Sententia to understand what it feels like to be transformed."

"So you know how I feel." pouting, you said.

James nodded. "Believe me, I was not happy being forced to wear dresses and skirts all day." making you chuckle, he said. "I was changed back at the end of the week but it gave me a taste of the fear you feel right now."

You swallowed hard. "Are you going to make me your lab assistant?" you asked.

"It would be in your best interest to understand how mad science works." serious, James said. "Of course, I will not force you but don't come crying to me if you do and you get changed into something worse than your male self."

"Okay, you convinced me." uncertain, you said. "Where do we start?"

James opened the door. "We start with a choice." simply, he said. "You can see what my power can do or what your power can do."

You turned to James, startled but also curious.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. What can mad science do?

2. What do you mean 'my power'?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1613888-James