*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You ask about James.
  2. Dad
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1615125-You-ask-about-James
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: You ask about James.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You ask about James.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"What about James, dad?" curious, you asked. "Where has he been all this time?"

"James has been at a very special school for mad scientists." with a hint of pride, dad replied. "Eligere Sententia all boys boarding school. He arrived home late last night and is working on a project in his laboratory below the garage."

"The garage?" raising an eyebrow, you asked. you shrugged. "Okay, I'll bite, do you think James will let me in to see his secret laboratory and this project he's working on?"

"He might let you in but be warned, you might end up in one of his experiments." amused, dad said. "I can tell you where to knock but, ask yourself... Is it worth risking being experimented on to satisfy your curiosity?"

You rolled your eyes, causing dad to chuckle before he told you to sit in the old station wagon and honk the horn twice. This made no sense to you as the station wagon had not run for weeks. You wondered if it was worth your time to p[lay along or just leave dad and James to their silly little game.

You have the following choices:

1. You play along.

*Noteb*
2. You go to your room.

*Noteb*
3. Your choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1615125-You-ask-about-James