*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James.
  2. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1611603-James
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: James.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

James.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Seeing James enter, you smiled as you were glad to see him home again. So happy, you forgot about the book and hurried over to give him a warm hug. James looked stronger then you remembered but you dismissed that detail as he put down his luggage and hugged you back.

"Welcome back, bro." releasing him, you said. "Where have you been all year?"

"It's a long story, Jess." wincing, James said. "You will hear all about it when the time is right."

"What's wrong with right now?" slightly hurt, you asked.

James sighed, looking at you. He seemed to be dying to tell you but something stronger was holding him back. Then, he saw the book you had found in your arms and gulped. "Jess, where did you find that book?" serious, he asked.

You knew that when James became serious, there was something wrong. "I found it in the couch a few minutes ago." worried, you replied. "Why, does this have anything to do with where you had been all year?"

Again, James sighed. Now you were certain your older brother wanted to tell you something but you could not fathom what was holding him back. "James, you and I have always been tight." taking a step closer, you said. "Come on, you can tell me anything."

James gulped then...

You have the following choices:

1. Tells you.

2. Changes the subject.

3. Falls into tears (not like him)

*Noteb*
4. Walks away, saying nothing.

5. Promises to tell you later.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1611603-James