*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939360-Out-of-Mind
by 124235
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1939360
My friend swaps bodies with my sister's friend!

My friend swaps bodies with my sister's friend!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
My name is Dan (17).
My friend's name is John (17).
My sister's name is Cassie (15).
Her friend's name is Jess (15).

----

So there we were. It was late on a hot summer night, and my parents had both gone to bed. My friend, John, and my sister's best friend, Cassie, were there too -They were both sleeping over for different reasons. I had the great idea to bring out the ol' Ouija Board. Neither Cassie or I had never laid our hands on the box ever since she got it as a present for her 13th birthday from one of her weirder friends (with whom she has since lost contact). But! That night seemed like the ideal occasion to dust it off.

It was John's turn.

Cassie, Jess, and I huddled closely around the board, observing the somewhat mysterious movements of the pointer, or rather no movements at all. Then, without warning, the pointer began to move. John looked up at me in a state of confusion, "I'm not doing this guys..."

"Suurrre John," Jess giggled, "Ooohh ghosts!"

"I'm not kidding guys! Dan, write this stuff down!"

After about under a minute of constant movement by the pointer, there was silence. I looked down at the letters I had scribbled, "What??!!"

John looked confused again, "What Dan? What did it say?"

"It says, 'I will show you the body you desire'?"

"That's kinda sexual, don'tcha think?" remarked Cassie.

"Yeah John. That was a lame joke." added Jess.

"No Jess! I swear I didn't do it! Eh, what's the use anyway?"

Just then, the pointer began to move on its own, and honestly, we were all scared shitless. It moved off of the board (the board was on the floor, a flat surface) and slowly turned towards Jess. She shrieked, and the lights went out.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939360-Out-of-Mind