*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pussy
  2. "Heart-bending"
  3. But everything changed...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1649372-Pussy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Pussy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pussy

    by: EvilFuzzy9
Passionately, Yue and Sokka kissed one another. Their tongues warred for dominance, and they devoured each the other's taste, hungrily savoring the feeling of their bodies pressing together.

Lovingly, Sokka caressed Yue's shapely body, attending to her generous curves with an almost worshipful care. Fervently prayed he at the altar of her body, giving offering to her beauty in the most sensual of ways. He kissed her deeply, and he adoringly made love to her wonderful, gorgeous body.

At length, though, he felt his hardness and desire grow too great to be held back.

"Are you ready for this, Yue?" he asked her, looking searchingly into her eyes. As much as he wanted this, he loved and respected the princess of the Northern Water Tribe, and he did not wish to force her to do anything she did not want to. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

His member strained against his trousers, longing to be loosed upon the glorious body of his love, but still he patiently awaited her answer, her permission.

"Of course I am," she breathlessly told him with scarcely more than a moment's thought, a soft, longing smile tilting her full, sweet lips as her full, round breasts heaved so enticingly beneath their rich cloth shelter. "I've been ready for this since the moment I first laid eyes on you, my love."

He nodded in understanding, and he pulled down his trousers and his loincloth. At the same time, Yue invitingly lifted up the front her short, seductive skirt, and Sokka saw that she had not been wearing anything underneath it.

He smiled, licking his lips as gazed longingly at her regal womanhood, so pure and beautiful and flawless, like every other part of her. It was adorned with neatly groomed white hair, the same shining, pearlescent ivory as crowned her head and framed her face.

With loving care, and yet also a frightfully fierce passion, he thrust himself into her. He took care, at first, doing his best not to hurt her with the considerable girth and length of his manhood, but she urged him on pleadingly, begging him to go harder and faster and deeper. So he did so.

He thrust in and out of her blossom with a fervently zeal, pumping his hip up and down as he united himself with Yue in the most carnal, and final, of ways. She moaned and squirmed beneath him, lost in ecstasy as he made love to her, and he claimed her body as his own. Gladly did she submit as he dominated her with his manhood, eagerly did she accept the gift of his sex into hers.

They fucked, as it would be put in the vernacular. Long and hard, they made love, Sokka made Yue a women many times over the course of their lovemaking, but after a while...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They came

2. They changed positions

*Noteb*
3. Somebody walked in on them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1649372-Pussy