*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2914314-A-Simple-Peasant-Girl-A-Sacared-Banished-Prince
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: 3 weeks later.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

A Simple Peasant Girl, A Sacared Banished Prince.

    by: Wolfboy.com
Ever since that magical night Jin and Zuko were almost inseparable. On top of going on a few simple, but wholesome dates since then Jin would come to the shop almost everyday to both enjoy the tea and Zuko's company. Though she made sure to still call him Lee whenever around other people once Zuko explained why he kept his true identity a secret.

He also little by little told her about his true history and grand plans for the world. He even gave her plenty of opportunities to walk out of their relationship, but she strongly, politely refused every time. Cause if Jin were to be honest with herself, she loved the intrigue and hidden danger that came with dating Zuko. After living a life were everyday felt, looked and sounded the same, she now felt like she was becoming a part of something great, something new.

That was one of the major things that made Zuko so attractive to her in the first place, he was just so completely different compared to everything and everyone she knew. The other major thing was that he was so devilishly handsome and mysterious. But now as she got to know him, she learned that he was also earnest, kind, brave, honorable, loyal, and very adorkable at times. The more time she spent with him the more she fell in love with him.

And she could tell he felt the same way about her, even if he had trouble showing it.

Of course that could be because he knew and she knew that this relationship couldn't last. It was a very bitter pill to swallow, but it was an unspoken truth they couldn't ignore. If their differences in social status wasn't enough to make this a love doomed to fail, then the fact that Zuko will inevitably have to leave to carry out his plan to bring world peace certainly was. But that didn't mean that she wasn't going to enjoy this beautiful feeling while it lasted as she blissfully sipped a cup of tea with her boyfriend on his break.

Unfortunately it seemed that today was the day fate decided to play it's hand as 3 well dressed gentlemen took one sip of Iroh's famous tea and knew they found a worthy investment opportunity.

"So your the genius behind this incredible brew! The whole city is buzzing about you!" said the wealthy business man honestly as his gold rings glimmer in the faint light of the shop "I hope Pao pays you well."

The young couple noticed the exchange happening and felt both of their hearts scatter as while Iroh's dream of running his own tea shop was coming true, their happy dream together was coming to an end. While Pao was making up promotions to try and convince Iroh to stay, Jin quietly left the shop with silent tears streaming down her sweet face. Zuko tried to comfort her, but she just gave him a sad, understanding smile as she walked out the door.

"Did you hear nephew? This man wants to give us our own tea shop in the upper ring of the city!" Iroh said happily.

"That's right young man, your life is about to change for the better." the shrewd capitalist added.

"I'll try to contain my joy." Zuko said with even more biting sarcasm then the last time this happened as he left to find his heartbroken girlfriend. He looked up and down the street to see where she could've gone, but saw no sign of her. He though for a minute on where to start looking before he realized that there was only one place she would go.

( Meanwhile at The Fire Light Fountain )

Jin came here hoping that the sight of her favorite place would ease the pain. And it did, for all of 2 seconds before it returned ten fold as the memory of the best night of her life reminded her that she would never feel such bliss again. She fell to her knees and bawled as her tears fell like waterfalls. She then felt a familiar warm hand gently place itself on her shoulder. She turned her head to see her love opening his arms to embrace her.

Jin practically threw herself into his arms and held on to him for dear life, burying her face into his chest as she cried her eyes out. All the while Zuko held her tightly, but lovingly as he rubbed soothing circles across her back as well as heating his body to make himself as cozy as possible. Like a heated blanket.

[Damn it Zuko! Stop giving me more reasons to love you!] Jin shouted angrily in her head, but her body still melted deeper into his warm embrace.

They sat there silently comforting each other for hours, by the time the sun started to set is when it appeared that the tears finally dried up. As the young couple broke free of each others arms Jin wiped her moist face with her sleeve and Zuko looked like he had a million things to say, but didn't know how to say them or where to start. So he went with the tried and true.

"Jin, I'm sorry." he said sincerely.

"You have nothing to apologize for Zuko." Jin responded with a now dry face "You warned me about what might happen if I got involved with you. That any relationship we could've had wouldn't last one way or another. And yet, I still wanted to be with you regardless."

She then turned to him with a loving smile "I honestly can't thank you enough for being in my life, no matter how brief it was. You showed me that there is a world full of possibilities beyond the walls. Your stories of all your adventures inspired me to one day explore the world, see new places everyday, meet all kinds of new people. I want to see it all! Before I met you I thought I would be stuck in this city for the rest of my life, thinking that there was no way out. That nothing would change. But you changed my life completely in one night, showed me that anything is possible. And for that I will be forever grateful."

She then gave a quick but heartfelt kiss "And for treating this simple peasant girl like a queen, I will always love you. Goodbye Zuko." she said softly as she turned to leave.

Only to be stopped by Zuko embracing her from behind.

"Jin, I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me. When I told you the truth about who I am, you didn't hate or reject me in the slightest, instead you accepted me. When I told you about my past life, you didn't think I was crazy, instead you listened. But most of all, despite everything you now know about me you never once treated me anything more or less the a normal person. I didn't need to prove myself to you with some harrowing quest, I didn't need to fight in some grand battle to save your life. I just went on a date and took risk hoping I could show you a good time and make you happy."

He then gently turned her around so he could look her straight in the eye as he said with utmost sincerity " And what happened instead was that this scared banished prince was treated like a normal, decent human being by a complete stranger with no strings attached. And for that I will always love you."

Jin felt her heart stop at his heartfelt statement. And then felt it pound in her chest so hard it could leap out as Zuko claimed her lips in a passionate liplock. She returned his kiss with equal fervor as they both made the decision that if this was to be their last night together, then they will make the most of it.

You have the following choices:

1. Later that evening.

*Noteb*
2. The moment is interrupted by an unexpected passerby(RC on who it is).

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2914314-A-Simple-Peasant-Girl-A-Sacared-Banished-Prince