*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941393-With-A-Push-Of-This-Button---A-MG-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zazu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941393
When a reality-changing button lands on the door step of two muscle growth fanatics...

When a reality-changing button lands on the door step of two muscle growth fanatics...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Jack and Hannah are two budding 18 year old lovers attending college together and living in the same apartment. Together they share a common trait - both are muscle growth fanatics, with the bigger the better being their philosophy. While neither of them are at all fit, they still spend their time going through the Internet looking at art, morphs, and stories about insanely muscular guys and girls. But all that stuff's just a fantasy, right? No one could REALLY get that big.

See, you'd THINK that...

The couples' views on everything completely changes when a button arrives at their door that claims it can literally change any aspect of reality they wish, just with a thought! Jack and Hannah must then decide how best to use the button, hoping to achieve their wildest dreams...

Alright, here's some facts about our leads:

Jack
Age: 18
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Build: Skinny
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Brown
Accessories: Glasses
Hobbies: Muscle art, muscle fiction, general nerdy activities (comics, movies, TV, conventions, etc.)
School: Northern State University (NSU)
Romantic Partner: Hannah

Hannah
Age: 18
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 125
Build: Slender
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long
Eye Color: Green
Accessories: None
Hobbies: See Jack
School: Northern State University (NSU)
Romantic Partner: Jack

If there's any other info you think should be on here, just contact me and I'll try to get it up. Now, onto the rules:

- This is a muscle growth-based story, meaning fetishes of other kinds (macro, micro, weight gain, etc.) are most likely not allowed. Fetishes that usually go along with muscle growth (breast growth, penis growth, etc.) are allowed as long as they coincide with the muscle growth.

- That being said, due to the nature of the button, other changes may be made to the universe as long as muscle growth is still the main focus of the story. This means you can make them richer, make everyone accept their new growth, whatever you can think of. Creativity is very much welcome.

- Other characters may be grown, but Jack and Hannah must remain part of the story, as they are the main characters.

- Each chapter added MUST be of noticeable length, as determined by me, the story's original creator. I reserve the right to remove any chapter that I feel is not of considerable content. Don't let this rule make you sweat too much, though - I'm pretty lenient and have never had to make use of this rule. Just write at least a good paragraph or two and you're good - though remember that longer is better ;)

Well, that's all the rules I have for now, but I may update this section should I think of anymore, so try and check back just to make sure you aren't accidentally breaking anything new. Besides that, though, have fun writing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941393-With-A-Push-Of-This-Button---A-MG-Story