*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just An Ordinary Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941393-With-A-Push-Of-This-Button---A-MG-Story/cid/1622223-Just-An-Ordinary-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zazu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941393
When a reality-changing button lands on the door step of two muscle growth fanatics...
Chapter #1

Just An Ordinary Day

    by: Zazu
Jack sat at his computer, currently lost inside a world of chatrooms and forums, as he had a tendency to. The Internet was a fairly big part of his life, and heck, it was a big part of the reason why he was where he was now.

Jack idly glanced over at the picture he kept on his desk - one of him and a black haired girl standing on a beach, smiling like nothing else in the world mattered. The black-haired, green-eyed girl in the photo with him was Hannah, his first as well as current girlfriend. Their meeting was a curious one, and it was actually due to a unique, strange interest they both shared - muscle growth. The two met on a forum dedicated to the topic of outlandish and fantastical muscle growth, and spent countless nights over the course of months conversing about it. Eventually, they managed to discover that not only were they the same age, but they actually lived in the same town. They met up at a cafe in real life and each found the other one nice, likable, and sharing in the same interests. They started the relationship soon afterwards. When college applications rolled around, they both decided to go for Northern State University, both due to its prestige and the two of them wanting to stay close to one another. When they were both accepted, they pooled their money together and bought an apartment a block away from the campus for privacy reasons.

And now, here they were. Hannah was out getting a few groceries at the moment, but they had the whole place to themselves. Though he wasn't exactly the most physical person, Jack had great grades, an amazing girlfriend, and a wonderful place to live. Everything was going alright.

However, it was about to get... a bit more interesting.

When Jack's eyes went from the picture back to his computer screen, he suddenly found a pop-up ad obscuring most of his view. It read:

"WANT TO CHANGE ANYTHING AND ANYONE YOU WANT? ACHIEVE IT WITH THE REALITY BUTTON!"

Jack simply rolled his eyes and went to close out the ad. These things always promised ridiculous things like losing 40 pounds without any exercise or whatever. He couldn't believe some people still fell for these.

He clicked the "X" to close out the pop-up.

... It didn't close.

After a second of confusion, Jack tried to close the window once more. Still nothing. He leaned back in his chair, letting out a breath of frustration.

"Dang, it's one of THESE things. Might just have to restart the computer to get rid of it. ... Or..."

He read the message over again. The power to change ANYTHING or ANYONE he wanted... that would definitely be a treat... He quickly shook the thought out of his head. There was no WAY that was possible. It broke every law of science he knew, and why would it just be given away by a pop-up ad?

...

Aw, what the heck. He had virus protection anyways.

He clicked on the ad.

It disappeared for a second... then another box popped. This one simply read "ENJOY."

Jack spent a couple of seconds deciding what THAT could mean, when suddenly... the doorbell rang.

His mind immediately jumping to the conclusion that Hannah had forgotten her key again, Jack got out of his chair and went over to the door. He swung it open, revealing...

Nothing.

After a second of confusion, Jack looked down. Sitting on the doormat was a small cardboard box. That was... weird. He didn't remember ordering anything. Jack peered out the doorway, looking left and right to see who could have dropped it off. No one was there. Curious.

Not thinking too much of it, Jack picked up the box and shut the door. He looked the box over as he walked back to his computer. Oddly, it had no return address. Or any address that it was sent to, for that matter. How did it reach his doorstep then?

When he got back to his computer, he sat down and looked back up at the screen. The pop-up was gone.

He put two and two together.

Jack's heart was racing as he did his best to tear open the packaging. The cardboard was tough, but he did his best, and after a minute or so a small object fell into his lap.

Jack dropped the remainders of the box onto the floor and picked it up. It appeared to be a small red button, similar to the Easy button from Staples. This had no writing on it, however, and was a bit smaller, fitting neatly into the palm of his hand. Jack ran his fingers over it. It felt cold and metallic... but still strangely inviting, somehow. It gave Jack the feeling the description of it was true.

Jack stood up and began to pace, never taking his eyes off of the button. He could... he could get anything he wanted now? He could CHANGE anything he wanted now? As much as he wanted to keep thinking it wasn't possible, there was no other explanation for what had happened. If he understood it right, all he had to do was think of what he wanted to happen, push the button, and it would happen. He could do ANYTHING! Jack found it a bit harder to breathe as his mind raced with ideas.

All he had to do was choose one.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941393-With-A-Push-Of-This-Button---A-MG-Story/cid/1622223-Just-An-Ordinary-Day