*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942027-Mouseboy-Adventure
by Alicid
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1942027
How will the mouse boy survive in a school full of giantesses?

How will the mouse boy survive in a school full of giantesses?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hey. If you like this story, please drop me a PM to let me know what characters/actions you would like to see in this story.

         In the world of anthros, animals come in many shapes and sizes, but none are as different as Chez the mouseboy. While some of his classmates range from 4 to 6 feet, Chez is only 6 inches tall. His everyday school life is an adventure wrought with dangers and excitement. In this story you will get to guide Chez (and occasionally his friends and enemies) throughout his everyday life as a student of all female Koda High.

Characters
Chez: The mouse boy himself. Raised by the mother of his closest friend, Luna, Chez has always felt out of place among the world of giants, but he has adjusted to get around the house and his schools campus with little risk. After being home schooled for most of his life, Koda High has agreed to accept him and work with his "handicap". Once he arrives, he quickly realizes that Koda High is an all girls school and the only reason he was accepted was because the staff did not have to fear a male of his size getting the girls into trouble, but who is going to keep the girls from getting him in trouble?

Luna: A large silver haired wolf girl. Chez' childhood friend and voice of reason. Growing up with Chez, she became as adjusted to living with a little friend as he learned to live with giants. She is very perceptive and outgoing. Even though she cares for Chez, she isn't above teasing him and loves to play on his fear of getting swallowed a bit too much.

Dena: A grey haired rabbit girl. Always full of excitement and energy, she spends her free time partying and training for her track team. She never seems to study and shows up to class only when required. She is often Luna's wing girl when they go out partying and she loves to flirt with the guys, including Chez. Luna's influence has rubbed off on her and she now teases Chez, not with the thread of eating him, but with the threat of getting crushed under her rump. She would never hurt Chez intentionally, at least not when she's sober.

Meg: An orange furred vixen. Self conscious and and a bit of a sadist, she thrives on attention and power. She is the class president of Luna's grade and likes to keep the girls looking prim and proper. She is always up to date on the latest gossip and loves to complain about every little inconvenience in her life. When Chez arrived, she felt threatened by all the attention he was getting but quickly got over it after holding him in her hand and realizing she could end his existence at any time and thinks of him like a bug or nusance. Around the other girls, she tries to keep her sadistic persona in check, but with Chez the temptation can get quite overwhelming to do some violent things to him.

Lane: A yellow cheetah girl with black spots. On both the cheer leading squad, basketball team, and some of the highest grades of her class, Lane is overachieving incarnate. Over thinking and focused, she often dissects things a bit too far when the answer is simply in front of her face. She is one of the tallest girls at Koda high standing above some instructors, but despite this she tries to make herself appear more "petite" and "feminine" when she can. She keeps her paws in particularly good shape as they are quite sensitive despite her regular workouts. Instead of partying, she fancies a long soak in a hot tub or a nice foot massage.

Katherine: A pink haired cat girl. Sly and mischievous, she is a master of pranks and practical jokes alike. She loves to plays games whether they be video or board and she is quite good at them without having to cheat (much). She joined culinary club to learn how to cook after constant cravings for new and exotic foods. She was immediately taken by Chez from the moment she laid eyes on him and now keeps a diary of the many ways she can tease, play, and even eat him for her pleasure. Constantly tells Chez she would love to have him for lunch, but no one knows if she is joking or serious, not even herself.

Dawn: A brown haired deer girl (doe). Meg's friend and cohort. Almost always seen with Meg outside of track meets to the point others call them Siamese twins. She wears glasses and would be practically blind without them, the Gentle and naive, she follows the words of others without a second thought. She is on the track team with Dena and the two frequently talk in between practice sessions. She finds Chez adorable and treats him like a child or a pet instead of a fellow student, but it isn't out of maliciousness, she just can't help herself.

Nancy: A light brown haired sheep girl. Full of devotion to her friends and her religion, Nancy spends most of her time in an outfit that resembles a nun's habit (even though her worshiped religion is never outright stated). Patient and understanding, Nancy is quite popular on campus as a shoulder to lean on and good listener to her friends problems (and gossip). She is not used to being around boys after living with four sisters and going to a private all girls school. She is easily flustered and embarrassed by boys, including Chez, and she is quite impulsive in her flustered state which may lead to unintentional injury to herself and the boy in question.

You are not limited to just these characters, but I fleshed them out a bit to let readers know what they are in for in chapters featuring these characters. You can make any other characters you want from students to instructors, just try to spread out the species a bit (we don't need 10 foxes and 20 wolves).

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN
-Vore, crush, scat, full tour digestions, toilet play, aware, unaware. It's all good.
-The only thing I will ask you to stay away from is further size alteration (additional shrink or growth), and introducing other characters that are small like Chez.

There are very few rules for this interactive.
-Be grammatically correct (if an entry is too unreadable, it will be deleted)
-You CAN make an excuse for someone being out of character (drunk, dared to do something, or frustrated beyond their limit)
-Do not write an entry if you are going to avoid the choice made (If you write a choice for an entry that states "Chez gets eaten" don't write something like "Chez is about to get eaten, but then he escapes)
-Chez is supposed to be the male focus and the ONLY MALE at Koda High. You can still introduce males outside of the campus or as visitors.
-Try to flesh out your ideas and don't make an entry one sentence
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942027-Mouseboy-Adventure