*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Big Sister
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943848-The-Three-Sexy-Little-Pigs/cid/1701944-The-Big-Sister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1943848
They say the 3 Little Pegs is an innocent fairy tale. Not so innocent any more!
This choice: Penellope Pig  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Big Sister

    by: KaptainKq
The Wolf decided he'd pursue the Penellope, the oldest of the pig sisters. He knew she'd be the most difficult to get at, though; he could huff, and he could puff, but he could not blow a brick house down. And she certainly wouldn't come to him if she knew what he had in store for her. He'd have to use some of his cunning -- No, all of his cunning -- if he wanted to have his way with the pig.

"Well, first thing's first," he thought to himself. "I'll have to watch her for a bit." He'd need to learn about Penllope, figure out how her day progresses, what she does... When she's most vulnerable. You know, the usual espionage stuff. He'd see how she lived, from sun-up to sun-down. Being midday, however, he'd already missed the boat, so to speak. "It's alright. I'll just come back tomorrow."

*Vignette6* *Vignette6* *Vignette6*


And come back tomorrow, he did. At around 7 AM, he stealthily approached the small brick house, tip-toeing up to the front door. The pig didn't have much in the way of a lawn or any sort of outdoor decor; no fences, no hedges, no plants, no paving, not even a welcome mat. The Wolf couldn't help but be struck by just how plain the swine's house was... On the outside, at least. He shrugged; it shouldn't be too hard to make his way around the house. He stepped away from the door and began peeking into Penellope's windows.

The first window, as the Wolf had thought, looked into the living room. It was rather sparse; there were a few portraits, here and there, of other pigs (presumably relatives), a small loveseat, a coffee table, and an oddly-large fireplace, with a closed door on the left wall. The fireplace, nearly taking up the entire 8-foot-wide back wall, was clearly the focus of the room, dwarfing both the table and loveseat that sat in front of it. The wolf's mind was brought to thoughts of cozy winter nights spent sitting in front of the fire... With a fat, squealing pig bound, spitted and rolling above the flame, roasting alive. The wolf shuddered with pleasure, but regained his composure and crept over to the next window.

The Big Bad Wolf was now looking into Penellope Pig's kitchen, which was somewhat more elaborately furnished than her living room. It had all of the amenities you'd put in a kitchen: Stove, countertop and drawers, utensil rack, refrigerator... All huddled together on the back wall. The refrigerator was fairly large, one of those double-door industrial refrigerators, fixed into the wall, the kind you'd expect to find in a restaurant... And not in a small house with a single occupant. Right next to the refrigerator, and at the very end of the wall, was a door that had been left ajar. The inside was dark, but the wolf could make out a few jars and cans; clearly, this was a pantry. He couldn't tell how big it was, but if the refrigerator was any indication, it was probably a significant size. Other than all of these things, the only thing of note in the kitchen was a doorway connecting it to the living room. "On to the next window, then..."

The wolf had to make his way around the house to find the next window. It wasn't a long trek, and it certainly wasn't eventful; the pig's "backyard" was about as non-existent as her front yard. He spied a stand of raspberry bushes nearby the edge of the forest clearing, but otherwise? Nothing at all.

This next window looked into the pig's bathroom. If the Big Bad Wolf were a more whimsical character, he'd restate the previous sentence, taking care to place heavy, heavy emphasis on the word "bath." There was only about five square-feet of tiled floor-space available in the whole thing, as what wasn't occupied by the toilet and sink housed an enormous bathtub. The wolf didn't even know if he could call it a bathtub; it looked more like a jacuzzi. The behemoth basin was nearly 7-feet-by-5-feet wide, taking up the entire wall in which the window was fixed, as well as a good portion of the two adjacent walls. As the wolf boggled at the size of the "bathtub," his attention was brought to loud snoring beyond the doorway next to the toilet, through which he could see a dainty hoof. The wolf knew he was getting close to his target.

Edging over to the next window, he found himself looking into Penellope's bedroom. It wasn't very elaborate, in and of itself, but it did contain some interesting things. Against the back wall, beside a closed door which presumably led into the living room, was a 45-inch flat-screen television, which impressed the wolf somewhat. Against another wall was a calendar, a bookshelf... And a bathroom scale, conspicuously placed somewhere that wasn't a bathroom. Atop the waist-high bookshelf was what appeared to be a journal and a pen; the wolf couldn't tell what it said on the cover, as it was too far away. Beside the bookshelf was a small table, only a foot high, which held a lamp, a digital clock and an empty plate. The wolf's eyes continued along the wall, only a couple inches more, to find the pig's bed, a single king-sized mattress on the floor, piled high with pillows, comforters and other assorted bedding...

With a 5'4" 180-pound pig-girl laying right in the middle. The wolf was taken aback slightly by this turn of events; he thought he'd smelled a sexy little pig, not... This. She was still kinda sexy, if you were into that sort of thing, I suppose. With nice, wide hips, thick thighs, a fat, juicy ass, and probably at least DD-cup breasts, he'd still fuck her. Cherubic cheeks, a sizable potbelly with a set of burgeoning love handles, flabby arms, and toneless legs, however... He'd still fuck her, but perhaps not as enthusiastically. He'd still be enthusiastic, but he might feel a twinge of shame afterwards.

Either way, the wolf thought, she definitely looked like good eating. He could probably eat off of her for at least a couple of days. The wolf's mind wandered away from sexual predation into actual predation, fantasizing about how she'd tasted, how tender her meat would be... How much fatter she could get... The wolf drooled at the thought of tearing into her fat gut, pulling away chunks of greasy bacon and lard that would melt in his mouth...

The Big Bad Wolf stared, transfixed by the portly Penellope, not realizing that he'd let a couple of hours pass from first seeing her. As she stirred, the wolf was brought back to his original task, ducking down so as not to be seen by the waking pig. As if on cue, the nude swine rose from her nest on the floor, stretching her flabby arms skyward as she yawned to greet the day. Her back was to the window as she got on her knees and lifted her thick ass into the air... Before losing her balance and tumbling backwards into the window. "Whoooooooahaahahahaaa!" she cried, as her buttocks hit the pane hard, pressing into the glass and giving the wolf a lovely few of her rump as it spread against the flat surface. The wolf gazed onward as she squealed, struggling to right herself as she shimmied against the window, pulling the 'cheeks left and right... He swore that he even saw her asshole for a moment! How arousing.

Eventually she managed to regain her balance, muttering to herself with her back still to the window, and made her way over to the scale, her flesh jiggling with each stride. She stepped onto the scale, and a moment later, stepped off, looking quite pleased with herself. She took the nearby journal and jotted down a note; the wolf thought it might have been some kind of weight-loss journal, perhaps? Finished with this part of her morning routine, she made her way over to the kitchen. The wolf quietly followed her over to continue watching the pig as she was digging around in her refrigerator. A moment later, she pulled out a pizza box, with half a pizza still inside, and brought it into the living room. As soon as she plopped herself down on the loveseat, she almost literally dove into the cold pizza, scarfing down all of the meat, dough and cheese as if it was common pig-slop, finishing what appeared to be ten large slices of pizza in only five minutes. "That's a blue-ribbon appetite if I've ever seen one..." the Big Bad Wolf mused to himself. "No wonder she isn't so little." The pig paused for a moment, and the wolf tensed; did she hear him? They were both relieved, in different ways, a second later, when Penellope lifted her ass slightly to let loose a noisy, wet fart. The wolf looked disgusted; the pig looked pleased with herself.

The Wolf watched the pig sit on her fat ass for a few moments before she got up again, this time she was...

"Oh, fuck, she's heading for the front door!" the wolf hissed as he dove around the corner. The pig opened the door and headed outside, leaving the wolf's sight a few minutes later. The wolf would follow her, but this was a wonderful chance to enter her house, the entrance of which she had rather stupidly left wide open. The wolf waltzed right on in, making a beeline for the swine's room to sate his curiosity as to what the pig kept in her journal. Already, the he could see that he was right about his earlier guess as the words "Penney's Weight Journal" were emblazoned across the top. He cracked open the book, and began taking in all of the numbers... To find he was only half-right; this wasn't a weight-loss journal.

This was a weight-gain journal, of all things! The wolf's eyes darted across the pages, taking in all of the records of calories consumed, pounds gained, and excited little notes about how fat she was getting.

Already, the wolf had a good profile of Penellope pig. Lazy, fat, gluttonous, crude, dumb, and a feedee. Perhaps he could... Encourage her interest in growth a bit? He could eat a fat pig tonight, or he could eat an enormous pig later. Plots whirled in the wolf's head, so much he could do.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KaptainKq (UN: kaptainkq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LuigiaRocks765 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943848-The-Three-Sexy-Little-Pigs/cid/1701944-The-Big-Sister