*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake up and see Jen
  2. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1638391-Wake-up-and-see-Jen
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Wake up and see Jen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wake up and see Jen

    by: ulti
         "I think I'll go and see Jen, heard she is going shopping today" You said scrambling out of your bedroom/closet in the flat. The flat itself is a fairly decent size, with three bedrooms in the hallway as you enter. Faye's is first she claimed she needed to be closet the door as she is always off for a run. Jen's is second, she let the other girls pick for her to save arguments. Lastly is Kim's she wanted to be closest to the kitchen and bathroom at all times as walking was not something she enjoyed. Then there is your closet purposely remodelled to help your diminutive frame. After the hallway is a main living area with sofas and TV. A bathroom on the right and a kitchen on the left.
         You had just left your room when two feet appeared either side of you. "Good morning Tim" said Jen bending over smiling, while giving you ample time to stare at her massive boobs. You managed to avert your gaze for a second and find the words "Oh Jen I heard you were heading out shopping, mind if I tag along?" She looks at you with her best smile "Of course you can, the more the merrier" she then picks you up in her hand "You'll have to ride in my handbag though, cant walk there at your height" It usually bothered you when someone joked about your height, but with Jen you knew she didn't mean any harm. You were dropped in and climbed up to the edge so you could look out. "Ready to go?" she said opening the door heading to the bus stop.
         The walk was short and dizzying swaying back and forth, and was glad she was finally sat down. "So what we shopping for?" you asked. Oddly she just ignored you, that's when you noticed her headphones. "Damn she cant hear me..." you cursed knowing if your not careful she will forget about you. You decided the best bet was to go to her pocket and turn off her MP3, a much safer plan then scaling all the way to her ears. A quick hop and you landed on the bench and began walking over to her pocket. Once there you began to try and pull the headphone jack out, unlucky for you another bus user wanted to use the bench. This caused Jen to shift over politely crushing you like a steamroller. You were left flattened under her left butt cheek having to deal with her mammoth weight. Jen on the other hand was oblivious enjoying her music. "Oh I love this song" Jen gleefully began bouncing along to the beat. This was now a whole new level of torture with each bounce her cheek would undulate from immense weight. Literally making you feel like you would burst even though you knew you couldn't, and raising off enough to give you tiny glimmers of light from the out side world. "Oh the bus is hear" Jen said gathering her things, but where were you?

You have the following choices:

1. Crushed to her massive rear

2. Left plastered to the bench

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1638391-Wake-up-and-see-Jen