*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1658761-Wake-up-and-meet-the-girls-in-the-living-room
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Wake up and meet the girls in the living room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wake up and meet the girls in the living room

    by: ulti
         You awoke groggily from bed to the sound of clattering. "The girls must be busy this morning" you thought to yourself as you got dressed and stumbled out to meet them in the living room. As soon as you entered you saw the three giant women sitting about the dining table visibly shaking with excitement and jovial giggling. This of course got you intrigued so you made a beeline straight for them, you attempted to get there attention by yelling but of course they were way to distracted to pay you any attention, the only option was to climb up. Now normally a climb like that would be a massive and almost impossible task at your size but you had got the girls to make some alterations to the furniture, so Faye cleverly came up with the solution of tiny ladders, though climbing was tiring it was a hell of a lot easier than not having them. Halfway up you noticed something unsettling, Faye had apparently clocked your current location and was sporting a very devious smile, you quickened your pace frantically scaling the ladder with all your might. This exertion was only met with failure however as Faye effortlessly lifted her foot and smashed you barefoot, pinching your body between her toes. Then just as quickly as you were picked up she slammed her foot back down to the floor and began playfully rolling you around twiddling her toes in your face.
         Up above the three girls were discussing the idea of taking a trip. "Come on girls we have to go somewhere where I can show off my hot little body" Jen said winking and putting on her cutest face. "I think everyone has already seen enough of your body" Kim remarked with a smirk. "Pfft whatever Kim, you're just jealous of my goddess like appearance" Jen laughed brushing her hair dramatically with her hand. "Seriously though guys I hear there is a new water park that has just opened up and it is the perfect chance for us to just have some fun" Jen pleaded her big blue eyes glistening like an over excited child. "Well personally I want to hit somewhere where I can sit back and relax" Kim yawned slumping over the table. "When don't you do that?" Faye laughed "Hey I know what I like" Kim shrugged "Plus I know someone who works at the spa in town that can give us a good deal on some treatments, massages, mud baths and room service" Kim said visibly drooling at the thought of relaxation. "Well I want to get are camping on" Faye yelled excitedly "What could be better than some good old fashion hiking and outdoor fun?"
         "Ok this isn't working" Jen sighed "We're just going in circles we need a tie breaker" the other girls nodded in agreement. "I know! Faye go fetch Tim we can let him decide where we go" said Jen. "Oh sure no problemo" Faye giggled putting her feet up on the table. "I thought you were going to get Tim?" Jen said confused. "Umm I already have?" Faye laughed, wriggling her toes at Jen. This only confused Jen more her ditzy brain failing to piece together the clues Faye had left in plain sight. Kim getting bored with Faye's little Joke grabbed your flattened form and dropped you onto the table, Jen's eyes going wide as if she had just witnessed a magic trick she couldn't figure out. "Tim? why were you hiding on Faye's foot?" Jen quizzed. "I wasn't hiding Jen" you sighed deeply "Faye thought it would be funny to play with me when I came to join the conversation" you said glaring at Faye. "Well enough fun and games Tim we need you to help pick where we go on our trip" Jen smiled

         But where did you decide to go?

You have the following choices:

1. Jen's Water Park

2. Kim's Spa

3. Faye's Camping Trip

4. Tim's Pick (Writers Choice)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1658761-Wake-up-and-meet-the-girls-in-the-living-room