*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Writers choice
  2. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1668243-Writers-choice
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Writers choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Writers choice

    by: Akrom
"I think I'll go and see what the girls are up to today"

Tim said as he got out of the bed and start walking to the living room. There was no one there and not a single sound in the house.

"where would the girls be at a this time?"

Suddenly you hear the door of the bathroom knocks and the shower being turned on, you head that way to see what was happening, passing under the door was easy to you because of your size and the fact of being squishy. Then you see a different silhouette taking a shower, It was shorter than the girls, but the ass was on the same league As you were trying to recognize here, you didn't pay attention to were you were exactly. Soon the girl finished her shower and opened the curtains and you were able to her her figure, she was a blond girl, big tits and awesome tights. It was your neighbor Julia that was coming out of your shower, you could see her massive foot coming right at you, so you quickly jump to your side and land in something soft When you look up you could see her butt coming closer and closer.

"oh no! I've jumped in her panties"

As you see her butt cheeks spreading apart as she bends over to adjust her panties, you see her pink asshole and that you are going in a straight line to meet him, you try to grab on her tight but the momentum is far too great and you end up shoved inside this gorgeous ass. As Julia finish dress herself and start to walk, you get yourself being crushed by her cheeks and your body being smeared in her asshole. She just finished the shower so the smell isn't that bad, but still have the smell of an ass.

Julia walks to Kim's room to talk to her.

"Thanks for letting me use the hot water, its been like a week and the syndic won't come to fix my shower.

Not a problem girl you can come whenever you want..

By the way, where is that tiny guy who lives with you girls?

I don't know, he usually appears right before we sit on something, i think he have some kind of butt fetish for us, hahahahaha

Really? What a weirdo, but I wonder how would be have a tiny guy in my ass..."

You could not believe how much misfortune you were having today, and it is the first 15 minutes of it! Being inside your neighbor panties and Kim now lying about this... Which now makes you think, what would happen if Julia found you out?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Julia stays and play with Kim

2. Julia Goes out

3. Writer's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akrom (UN: akrom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1668243-Writers-choice