*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945776-Pokemon-Guillotine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1945776
This is a Pokémon version of 'The Guillotine'.

This is a Pokémon version of 'The Guillotine'.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is Pokémon style. Some buildings like State Farm make this story, fan fiction.

A Pokémon trainer discovers a magical guillotine at a magic shop called Franz Joseph Illusions.
It comes with a ray that shrinks and grows Pokémon.
A black remote that controls reality, a 'green button' can change reality, a 'white' button can revert reality to where it was before, and it has an on/off button.

If you've searched 'brain' it means you could make chapters by chop the top of someone's head off to take a brain out and then place it in either an empty jar or insert another brainless head without a lid of a scalp to take control.

If a human brain is placed inside the head of a Pokemon's body, still use his/her human language, but other humans hear the Pokemon language. A human brain is adjustable to any Pokemon body.

Rules:
The Guillotine is in the beginning when it's sold to John.

A person can still feel their cut off body parts until it has attached to someone else

No more than two heads can be onto a body at one time (Half of the body per head).

Have at least a paragraph per chapter with some dialog.

This story's rated 18+ so do not skimp on detail.

If there's a dangerous Pokémon, like a Ninetales, who curse its victim for 1,000 years. John must demonstrate to Ninetales by cut off his own body part, to prove it is harmless. A disembodied tail of a Ninetales never curses anybody.

Scyther trusts its trainer because these Pokemon are loyal to those who own it.

When a trainer sends a Pokémon to its Pokéball with its body part attached to another body (Like a human body), doesn't send in.

You can't cut body parts off to those who are rock types, steel types, or ghost types. Pokemon like Lucario is allowed, but not Steelix.

You can't swap heads with Pokemon unless they're human-like.

Do not end the story. Except for unavailable pokemon caught where chapters have ended.

John could travel to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola.

Don't make people like John heartless too often, like the minute to steal bodies or parts from anybody.

For those who want pregnant pokemon trainers to go on a pokemon journey, don't!

Note:
Send an email to me once you finish an OC, like a Pokemon trainer. You could also send an email to me in case you add John's friend to the story, John has three friends (Seriously, I need OCs for this interactive story. If you have interest in making an OC, add it to the email; 'OC for Pokemon Guillotine'). Pokémon's allowed in this story and even cut their body parts. There could be side effects.

John's Shiny Pokémon:
Male Arcanine

John's Legendary Pokémon:
Latias


Appearance:

John (you): Age 17 - Wears a black shirt with shirt buttons, wears a blue pair of shorts, wears a white pair of socks, and wears brown running shoes. Has black hair, In the past, John beats the Pokemon League when he was sixteen years old. John lives in the Striaton neighborhood from the Unova region. He also wants to know what it's like to have a long 'tail' after he buys a Guillotine, but before send out a Pokemon with a long tail. (Like Serperior, his starter Pokemon.)

Jessica (your girlfriend): Age 17 - Wears a white mini dress with a Green (Just the lines) Snivy head logo. Wears a white pair of jeans and wears, red high heels (She retired as a 'Pokemon trainer' because she has already too beat the Pokemon tournament.) Has Blonde hair with a ponytail, has C cup breasts, and has a bombshell body (Hips included). Jessica beat the Hoenn League when she was thirteen years old because she carried on the journey when she was 10. She was born in the Johto region but moved to Unova into John's neighborhood once she is around 15. She could help John with the guillotine, in case he can not feel his arms or had his head on an armless Pokemon).

Emily (your sister): Age 18 - wears a pink tank top. Wears a black mini skirt and wears white jogging shoes, has long brown hair that covered the sides of her face, has 34DD breasts, has a slim body and has perfect curves, and acts mean to her brother.

Beth (John's mom): Age 46 - Is six months pregnant, has C cup breasts, has an average body, has black hair down to her shoulders, and has nice curves. Wears a unique shirt for pregnancy, A long skirt, and wears flip flops, She will not be able to go to work until her baby's born.

Joe (John's dad): Age 47 - Wears a White shirt with a black tie. Wears a brown pair of pants and wears black shoes, has an average male body, and has brown hair. He works in his office at the State Farm insurance building.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945776-Pokemon-Guillotine