*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/1747294-Your-younger-brother-Frankie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1946981
Using a blowpipe to take over someone else their body. GP's for chapters.
This choice: Your younger brother Frankie.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your younger brother Frankie.

    by: Unknown
Being a girl might be a bit more troublesome than you think perhaps. Your brother Frankie would make the perfect test subject then.

In the hallway you can hear him playing his video games already. He's such a nerd. When he's playing his games, he doesn't hear a thing. You have to get him from his room, before he comes down for dinner.

So it's no trouble to simply waltz into his room. His back is against the door so he doesn't see you. He's only focused on the game in front of him. He has his long brown hair loose over his shoulders, which doesn't suit him. He's wearing a t-shirt with shorts.You put one end of the blowpipe on your mouth. Without you noticing a crystal like dart forms inside the blowpipe. You aim at Frankie and just in one second, your soul is pulled inside the dart and your body automatically fires it. The soul filled dart shoots out and hits your brother squarely in the back of his head, disappearing in a second.

You suddenly wake up all of a sudden, like you had a bad dream or something like that. Looking around you see you are in your brother's room and in front of his computer. You want to leave, when you notice your body has changed. Long brown hair is hanging around your face and you can feel yourself smaller than normal. "Good." You say in an evil voice, which sounds really pathetic in your brother's voice.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/1747294-Your-younger-brother-Frankie