*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1948494
Pick a character and follow them as they shrink around the girls on their show.

Pick a character and follow them as they shrink around the girls on their show.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
PLEASE READ 12/30/19, UPDATE TO RULES

The same shows you loved in the previous story and much more with the updates list of the newest shows as of 06/28/15 to bring you a new and more interesting story.

All I ask is that you avoid Males giants, Pets or Animals, Scat or Tiolet, and vomit other than that feel free to get creative and keep additions over 3500 characters long. Furthermore as of 12/30/19, I will be deleting sloppily put together choice chapters immediately. I have enough people telling me to write about certain characters already, and I don't need more dead ends because you want someone else to write about characters for you. ONLY ADD if you are serious about following the rules or you're just wasting time. This story has been out for 4 and a half years now, so you should understand this much. I shouldn't have to log on and delete 3 or more chapters twice a week from people who aren't adding actual content.

Please understand that I don't mean to be rude...okay that's a lie, I meant to be very rude. But if I wasn't doing this then the story would be nearly 5 times longer than it is now, bulked up with dead ends and harder to track down story-lines that would discourage people from reading further. Having 2355 chapters(471*5) isn't worth the trade off of losing what I feel makes this story special and why people seem to love it so much.

Also do your best to make sure that your additions are grammatically correct, and make perfect sense so that people will not only want to read, but will enjoy reading them.

Anyone is capable of writing a great addition if their willing to put a little bit of time and effort into it, and you will indefinitely get better over time.(I mean look at my previous stories and then this one- this one's a clear winner.)

If you see a choice with labelled "Reserved", I ask you do not write that choice without permission from the author. This can work both ways if you write a chapter that you'd really like to do one of the follow up options for, which I will make sure nobody else but you or the person your requesting does.

If you have a questions or comments regarding the story, please feel free to send me an email. I might seem a bit stuck up about how I'd like my story set up but I am more than happy to help with ideas for chapters your interested in writing, letting other know that you are interested in writing a chapter so they don't (Which has happened), ect just keep me in the loop.

I will remove chapters that I feel do not coincide with the guidelines listed above.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly