*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1948553
Decide on either being Sokka,ZukoOrAang with their harem in their big house.Adult content.

Decide on either being Sokka,ZukoOrAang with their harem in their big house.Adult content.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright, this is a story I posted on my FF.net account and was told it was too good to just leave in the hands of one person. So, here it is, the story is about Zuko, Sokka and Aang buying a house 4 years ago. They moved in with their first girl friends and wives. Now, four years later their lives continue. The first chapter shall be the main story line and then you get to pick which guy's adventure you will follow. So, there will only a few rules.

1. No killing main characters.

2. No male character (Zuko, Aang or Sokka) shall only have one girl. The idea is that this is a mixed marriage.

3. Orgies are the idea, try to keep it that way. If some yaoi is seen, then it's seen. I have no qualm on yaoi or yuri. It's not for everyone just like straight is not for everyone.

4. Try to have more than just sex or lemons in the story.

5. Once you pick a route stick with it. You can't go on the Zuko route and then just switch it up to Sokka. You pick one guy on the route and that's it. Less you pick the expand canon route. Then that's a different story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family