*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950061-High-Definition/cid/1654779-The-intro
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1950061
A man discovers that his new TV has some nice benefits
Chapter #1

The intro

    by: Gundam01
         John sat down to enjoy his new TV. He was the type of guy who had to have the latest tech. He spent good money on his new 60’ LED TV. “Let’s see what’s on the tube” he says to himself. John flicks past channels and finds an action movie. “Damn I love this screen! Feels like I’m really there!” he says to himself. John is oblivious to the thunderstorm raging outside. Suddenly, a flash and blast of thunder interrupts John’s channel surfing. The TV blinks for a second and shuts down. “Shit! The fuckin’ TV was struck by lightning. I just got the damn thing today!” he curses out loud.

         John pushes the power button praying that is comes back on. To his relief it does. John sits down again and wipes the sweat from his face and tries to relax again. He watches his action for a little longer till a commercial comes on for a new sports car. “Wow. I am loving the picture detail. It’s like I can touch it.” He says to himself. John stands up and walks over to the TV and touches the screen. To his surprise his hand goes through it and touches the car! He jumps back in shock looking at his hand. “No, it can’t be. I’m just imaging things.” He says to himself. John dismisses the freaky event as being tired and just seeing things. An hour later, a commercial comes on and a beautiful woman is waking around advertising a spa vacation. John stood up again and waked to the TV. “Yeah, wish I had a TV that could do that. Having fun at remembering what he saw earlier he tried touching the sunbathing woman. He is shocked again at his hand moving through the screen. This time he doesn’t yank it away. Mesmerized at the unnatural event he goes to poke the woman sunbathing. The woman jumps in her chair at something huge poking her tits. “Holy shit it’s real!” John yells. John pulled his hand back seeing the commercial ending.

         “Whoa, I could have some fun with this” John said to himself. John decided to…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gundam01 (UN: gundam01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950061-High-Definition/cid/1654779-The-intro